Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Bahumutra Roga Chikitsa 96/24-27
Somanath Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine which is comprised of herbal and mineral ingredients. This medicine is available in the tablet form. It is used in treating frequent urination problem. But it is advisable to take this medicine only under medical supervision. It balances Vata and Kapha doshas in body.
20 grams of
- Lohabhasma – Bhasma of Iron
10 grams of each of
- Rasa – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified Sulphur
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Patra – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Jambu – Eugenia jambolana
- Veerana – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Jiraka – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
- Patha – Cyclea peltata
- Dhatri – Emblica officinalis
- Dadima – Punica granatum
- Tankanam – Purified Borax
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
- Shala – Shorea robusta
- Arjuna – Terminalia arjuna
- Rasanjana – Aqueous extract of Berberis aristata
- Goat milk – Base
Take 125 mg to 250 mg – 1-2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Frequent urination problem.
- This medicine should be taken only under strict medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile