Swarna Bhupati Ras
Reference - Yogaratnakara Rajayakshma Chikitsa.
Swarna Bhupati Ras is an ayurvedic formulation. This formulation is prepared from the mixture of minerals. This is known to treat problems mainly related with joints.
- Juice extract of Hamsapadi – Adiantum philippense – quantity sufficient
- Shuddha Parada – Purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified Sulphur
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica calx
- Loha Bhasma – Iron calx
- Kantaloha Bhasma – Manganese calx
- Swarna Bhasma – Gold calx
- Rajata Bhasma – Silver calx
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Tamra Bhasma – Copper calx
Method of Preparation
- Take the ingredients from number 2 to 9 up to 10 grams and tamra bhsama up to 20 grams.
- First take the parad and gandhaka and triturated to produce black powder.
- Added all the ingredients in it and ground with juice extract.
- Heat this up to 400 to 500 degree Celsius for 5 hours.
- After this, cool it down and cool the powder.
Swarna Bhupati Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used to manage the several problems in body. Use of this medicine is quite good to manage the anti-inflammatory conditions. It is used in rheumatoid arthritis, gout, bloating, abdominal distension, mal-absorption syndrome, fistula, calculi, ascites, diabetes, constipation, abscess, asthma, cough, fever, lumbar spondylitis, jaundice anemia, headache etc. In case of gout this medicine helps to decrease the elevated level of the uric acid via clearing blood channels. Anti-inflammatory action of this medicine helps to reduce the inflammation, intense pain and redness around joints. Besides this, it is quite good to manage the symptoms of anal fistula like pain, swelling and discharge of blood or pus from the anus. Ingredients used in the formulation of this medicine are very helpful to balance the blood sugar levels.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
250 mg one to two times a day, before or after meals with hot water or betel leaf.
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation
- Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.