OPD and Online Consultations of Dr. Vikram Chauhan & Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan will not be available From 8th June 2022 to 30th June 2022.
Our Team of Ayurveda Experts is Continuously Available to Guide You. Video Consultations with Planet Ayurveda Experts are also available. Click here To Book Your Slot Now !!


Case Study No: 152 | Liver Cirrhosis – Sohan

Case Study No: 152 | Liver Cirrhosis – Sohan Sohan, a 68 years old man with Liver Cirrhosis Mr. Sohan suffered from Liver Cirrhosis that was first of all detected in 2012 and he went to a renowned hospital in Chandigarh, the hospital boasts about finishing all kind of diseases. The doctors treated him for the first 5, 6 months but did not give any good results. In fact, the modern medical facilities can’t cope with a disease like Liver

Read More....

Case Study No: 131 | Liver Cirrhosis – Father of Dheeraj Sharma

Case Study No: 131 | Liver Cirrhosis – Father of Dheeraj Sharma Dheeraj Sharma’s Dad got the Treatment for Liver Cirrhosis Dheeraj Sharma’s dad was diagnosed with liver cirrhosis in February 2016. Fluid accumulated in his stomach which was expanding at an enormous rate. He consulted the Shimla Medical College and they said that they will certainly find a cure for him and he trusted them. He kept having their medicines but found no relief from them. In the end

Read More....

Case Study No: 126 | Liver Cirrhosis – Aman

Case Study No: 126 | Liver Cirrhosis – Aman Aman from Karnal had a Severe Liver Cirrhosis Aman from Karnal had a severe Liver Cirrhosis and his tests revealed that his liver was 90% damaged and he has to make the rest 10% work for him. The reading of the test is 75kpa. The doctors told him that he has to get his liver transplanted or take medicine for the rest of his life. He felt that he will take

Read More....

Review of Planet Ayurveda in Guwahati, Assam | Case Study #51

Review of Planet Ayurveda in Guwahati, Assam | Case Study #51 Deepak Sharma, who traveled All Over India to Find a Cure for His Mom Deepak Sharma is a young man who lives at a far off place called Guwahati that falls in the North Eastern side of India and is around 2200 kms from Chandigarh. Actually in 2015 his mom suffered from liver cirrhosis, her abdomen size increases, and exceeds the limits and the family got her diagnosed in

Read More....

Review of Planet Ayurveda in Karnal, Haryana | Case Study #49

Review of Planet Ayurveda in Karnal, Haryana | Case Study #49 Aman didn’t Get Any Medicine to Cure His Liver Cirrhosis Basically Aman belongs to Karnal, in Haryana but at present is working in Noida, a sub-town of New Delhi that has enormous medical facilities. He was working normally and enjoying his life when all of a sudden he felt pain in his abdominal area in January 2019. He went to a pharmacy and got a pain killer that did

Read More....

Knowledge Base

Diseases A-Z

View All

Herbs A-Z

View all
Let’s Connect
close slider

    Leave a Message

    error: Content is protected !!