Unmada Parpati Rasa
Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Unmadrogadhikar 503/30
Unmada parpati rasa is an Ayurvedic formulation. It contains ingredients which are helpful in treating mental disorders.
- Krishan Dhatura Beej - 5 pieces
- Ras Parpati - 500 mg
Description of Ingredients
- Krishan Dhatura Beej (Seed of Datura stramonium) - This herb has a narcotic effect. It also acts as an appetizer. It improves digestion and also has analgesic effects. It pacifies kapha dosha.
- Ras Parpati - This is a classical Ayurvedic formulation. This parpati keeps the Vata, pitta and kapha in balanced form. This is prepared using herbal herbal and mineral ingredients.
Method of Preparation
- First make a fine powder of krishan dhatura beej.
- Then mix this powder with ras parpati and give frolement to this mixture.
It is a herbo-mineral Ayurvedic formulation. The ingredients in this are helpful in psychological disorders and have analgesic properties also. They nourish the nerves and strengthen the nervous system.
1 teaspoon twice a day with plain water.
Take under the medical supervisions.