Unhealthy food, lifestyle and daily activities are the reason for birth of a disease. Women are facing more prone to disease as compare to males. The number of diseases are raising day to day because of not maintaining proper lifestyle. One of the most common problem women facing nowdays are uterine fibroids which is an issue for concern.
The Uterus is the most important part of the female reproductive system. When there is growth of non-cancerous tumors in the uterus, it leads to uterine fibroids. These fibroids are also known as uterine polyps, myomas or leiomyomata. Uterine fibroids are usually round in shape.
The fibroids grow within the muscles of the uterus, outside the uterus, hangs in the uterine cavity and rarely within the cervix. These fibroids range in size from several inches in diameter. In women with uterine fibroids occur during childbearing years. The fibroids when becomes too large it creates serious problem that is a matter of concern. Herbal treatment is best way to deal with it.
TYPES OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
There are various types of uterine fibroids mentioned below:
- Submucosal - This uterine fibroids grow in innermost layer of the uterus.
- Intramural - Uterine fibroids grow in middle layer of the uterus.
- Subserosal - These fibroids grow in outer wall of uterus.
- Pedunculated - The fibroids attach to either outside or within the uterine cavities.
- Cervical - Uterine fibroids are present in cervical tissue.
- Interligamentous - It is present between uterine broad ligaments.
SYMPTOMS OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
Women dealing with uterine fibroids face various problems mentioned below:
- Excessive bleeding during menstruation
- Pressure in the abdominal area
- Excessive length of menstruation
- Lower backache
- Painful intercourse
- Extreme cramping during menstruation
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Irregular periods
- Weight gain
- Extra hair growth in chin
CAUSES OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
The exact cause of uterine fibroids is not known. It may be due to genetic abnormalities, tissue response to injuries, alteration in growth factor, abnormalities in blood vessel, family history, uterine infections, elevated blood pressure and high level of estrogen hormones. During early 30s to 40s year of age women are facing this problem.
HOW IS UTERINE FIBROIDS DIAGNOSED?
There are various methods that will help you to diagnose uterine fibroids. It is diagnosed by pelvic examination or by ultrasound. You can also go for MRI and CT scans.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR UTERINE FIBROIDS BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies like Fibroid Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of uterine fibroids. These remedies are formulated using natural herbs and herbal extracts by Planet Ayurveda. These are free from any kind of chemicals and preservatives and do not contain any side effects.
- Chandraprabha Vati - 2 tablets twice daily.
- Pradrantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily.
- Female Health Support - 2 capsules twice daily.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily.
1. Chanderprabha Vati
These tablets show effective result in uterine fibroids. It helps to maintain healthy body and balances vata, pitta and kapha dosha. The tablets remove general weakness, lower backache, irregular menses and various other problems related to uterine fibroids. Ingredients used for preparation of tablets are Shilajit (Asphaltum), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus) and Vidanga (Embelia ribes) etc.
2. Pradrantak Churna
This herbal formulation take care of all female heath related problems. It balances all three energies vata, pitta and kapha dosha in body. This churna contains herb that possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-tumor, analgesic and anti-tumor properties. Herbs used for preparation of this churna are Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa), Ashok (Saraca indica), Udumbur (Ficus glomerata) and Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna).
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna): This herb shows effective result in symptoms associated with the uterine fibroids.
- Saraca indica (Ashoka): It is considered as uterine tonic that controls excessive bleeding, painful menstruation, backache and various other symptoms.
- Ficus glomerata (Udumbur): It helps to maintain proper functioning of female reproductive system. The herb reduces backache, painful menstruation, the frequent urination, balances female hormone and improves complexion.
- Symplocus racemosa (Lodhra): The herb is beneficial in all types of gynecological problems. It is considered as one of the best uterine tonic. This herb controls excessive bleeding, reduces painful mensturation, abdominal pain, menstrual bleeding, the frequent urination and other symptoms associated with the uterine fibroids.
3. Female Health Support
The capsules act as complete health supplement, strengthen immunity and maintain overall well-being. These capsules maintain metabolism and increases energy in the body. Ingredients used for preparation of capsules are shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Ashoka (Saraca indica) and Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa).
- Ashoka (Saraca indica): This herb is very beneficial for menstrual disturbances, useful for female hormonal problems, relieves menstrual pain and associated symptoms of the uterine fibroids.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): It helps to balance female sex related hormones, reduces excessive bleeding during menstruation, maintain irregular periods and abdominal pain associated with the uterine fibroids.
- Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa): The herb is very effective for female reproductive system. It provides good result in symptoms associated with the uterine fibroids.
4. Kanchnaar Guggul
These tablet maintain health of the body by balancing vata, pitta and kapha dosha. It is a wonderful medicine for the uterine fibroids. The ingredients used for the preparation of these tablets are Kachnar bark (Bauhinia variegata), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum) and Varuna (Crataeva religiosa).
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): This herb balances three energies in the body. It is considered as mild laxative, removes toxin, rejuvenate body, constipation and reduces fibroid size.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): The herb possesses anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, carminative, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, immune modulator and stomachic properties. It is a rich source of vitamin C, minerals and nutrients.
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum): It is used as carminative, digestive stimulant and alleviate pain. This herb reduces pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Pippali (Piper longum): This herb shows anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-oxidant and digestive properties. It is beneficial in abdominal pain and backache associated with the uterine fibroids.
Where to Buy Fibroid Care Pack?
To buy Fibroid Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/fibroid-care-pack.html