Vanga Bhasma - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Vanga Bhasma is calcined to form a powder. It is prepared from the metal Tin. Tin goes through all the steps of Bhasma preparation which makes it super fine as a result. It is nourishing and strengthening. This medicine is very effective in treating mental fatigue, worm infestation and sexual disorders also. This formulation should be properly prepared as raw Vanga Bhasma has severe side effects. It is extremely beneficial in treating male and female reproductive diseases, adrenal gland disorders.
- Purified tin metal
- Aloe Vera juice
Method of Preparation
Take the pieces of purified tin and put them in an iron pan and let it melt. Add powdered Achyranthes aspera and Ficus religiosa and mix well. Now add Aloe Vera juice to this mixture and prepare round, flat discs. Put these discs in a tightly sealed container and heat them at a high temperature. Repeat this process seven times to get the final product.
- 125- 250 mg twice daily after meals.
- It can be taken with Tinospora concoction, honey, turmeric, clarified butter.
- Pungent products like chilies, tamarind etc. should be shunned.
- Urinary tract disorders
- Male reproductive system ailments
- Worm infestation
- Helps in the formation of RBCs
- Pain reliever
- Over dosage can cause severe gastritis.
- It should be prescribed by your doctor. Self-medication is strictly discouraged.
- It should be avoided by pregnant women, lactating mothers and kids.