Reference - Ashtanga Hridaya sutrasthana – 15/21-22
Varanadi Kashayam is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine, useful in treatment of headache, obesity, abdominal lump, fatty liver disease, rheumatoid arthritis and loss of appetite.
- Varuna - Crataeva nurvala
- Sairyaka - Strobilanthes ciliatus
- Shatavari - Asparagus racemosus
- Chitrak - Plumbago zeylanica
- Moorva - Chenomorpha fragrans
- Bilva - Aegle marmelos
- Vishanika - Aristolochia bracteolate
- Brihati - Solanum melongena
- Bhadra - Aerua lanata
- Karanja - Pongamia glabra
- Pootikaranja - Holoptelia integrifolia
- Jaya - Premna corymbosa
- Pathya - Terminalia chebula
- Bahalapallava - Moringa oleifera
- Darbha - Desmostachya bipinnata
How to Make?
Take above mentioned all ingredients and immersed in water overnight, next day morning add water and heat it at mild to moderate heat till it reduce to ¼th and then filtered and consume it.
Take 40 ml after meals twice a day or as directed by physician.
- High cholesterol levels
- Loss of appetite
- Gastric problem
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
Take under medical supervision.Share with your friends: