What are varicose veins? Have you ever seen anyone who is diagnosed or suffering from this problem. There are lots of questions which come into mind. We have not even heard the name of some diseases. Due to the lack of knowledge, minor health issues result in the severe health complications. Before switching to the treatment part we must discuss the all the aspects like causes, symptoms and complications associated with the diseases.
ABOUT VARICOSE VEINS
This problem mostly occurs in the veins of thighs and legs. Abnormal thickening, twisting and bulging of veins is termed as varicose veins.
There are mainly two systems of veins in legs:-
- Deep veins - which carry the most of blood back from legs to heart.
- Superficial veins - which are present under skin and form varicose veins.
So these veins have one way valve that controls blood flows towards heart. But due to the failure of these valves blood flows backwards into veins which exert the excessive pressure. Due to that veins can't close properly. This excess pressure in the veins, results in the development of the spider veins or varicose veins.
LET'S SEE THE CAUSES ASSOCIATED WITH VARIOCSE VEINS PROBLMES
Varicose veins problem is also considered as the genetic problem. It has been seen that women are more prone to this problem as comparison to men. There are various factors which are responsible for this problem like hormonal complications, pregnancy, use of contraceptive pills, menopause and hormone replacement therapy.
These are the causes which may lead to varicose veins problems:-
- Pregnancy – This problem occurs in 1st trimester of pregnancy. During this time elevated levels of hormones and increased blood flow result in varicose veins. Moreover large uterus also exerts the pressure on veins. This problem can be improved within 3-4 months after pregnancy. Where as in the case of successive pregnancies, these abnormal veins remain present.
- Extended standing.
- Urine retention by prostate also creates the strain on leg veins which results in varicose veins.
- Any injury or surgery to legs. These conditions arrest the blood flow ways.
VARICOSE VEINS ALSO LEAD TO RISK OF OTHER CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS
So, don't take these symptoms lightly:-
- Sizable veins can be visible under the surface of skin.
- Minor swelling in feet and ankles.
- Steady pain in legs.
- Cramps in legs.
- Etching and dryness in lower legs and ankle.
- Discoloration of skin around varicose veins.
CAUSE OF VARICOSE VEINS - ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA
According to Ayurveda there are three energies – vata, pitta and kapha which are important for a healthy body. Varicose vein problem is due to the unbalancing of vata doshas. Vyana vata, which is subdosha of vata, is responsible to regulate the oxygen rich blood flow through arteries and veins. Due to imbalance of vata doshas, there is the excessive dryness occurs in veins and arteries. Pitta dosha is related to heat and regulate the metabolic and hormonal functions. Rajni vata (subdosha of pitta) helps in the purification of blood. But when this Rajni vata get imbalanced then blood become impure because digestive toxins can also get mixed which results in formation of ulcers in varicose veins. Improper diet habits cause the loss of skin elasticity which results in varicose veins.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR VARICOSE VEINS BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Everyone on this earth is suffering from the imperilment of modern life style. Health complications are increasing day by day. People with unhealthy body develop negative attitude, loose the desire to do something in their life. It is well said that a healthy mind lies in a healthy body.
Ayurveda is the holistic approach that assists a person to balance the body, mind and soul by taking proper food and proper rest. According to world health organization (WHO), enormous population of the whole world is looking for the herbal medicines for health complications.
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Varicose Veins Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of Varicose Veins. These herbal remedies are prepared by using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Gotukola capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily.
- Triphala guggul - 2 tablets, twice daily.
- Curcumin capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily.
1. Gotu kola capsules
Herbal remedies for varicose veins contain the gotu kola capsules which are prepared form the pure extract of herb gotu kola.
- Sanskrit names – Mandukaparni
- Common names – Brahmi, Jal brahmi, Brahma manduki
- Scientific name – Centella asiatica
- Family - Appiaceae
- Plant parts used – Whole
Benefits – Gotu kola is the herb which has the great medicinal importance in ancient Ayurveda. It helps to balance the vata dosha and which regulates the oxygen rich blood flow through arteries and veins. This herb contains component Triterpenic fractions of cenetella asiatica which helps to strength the veins thus it is quite effective for the treatment of varicose veins.
2. TRIPHALA GUGGUL
Triphala guggul is miraculous herbal formulation of Planet Ayurveda for the treatment of varicose veins. It is prepared by the blend of various herbs which are discussed in detail below:-
- Sanskrit name – Haritaki
- Common names – Black Myrobalan, Hardad, Hardh, Indian gall nut
- Scientific name – Terminalia chebula
- Family – Combretaceae
- Plant parts used – Fruit, root, Bark
Benefits – It is beneficial in the detoxification of blood. Also provides strength to muscles and resolves the obstruction in the veins and arteries channels.
- Sanskrit name – Bibhitaki, Karshaphala and kalidruma
- Common names – Beleric myrobalan, Baheda, Bedda nut
- Scientific name – Terminalia bellerica
- Family – Combretaceae
- Plant parts used – Fruits
Benefits – This herb provides the relief in the symptoms associated with varicose veins like swelling and pain in legs.
- Sanskrit name – Amalaki, Dhatri, Dhatriphala, Amalika, Vayastha, Vrushya
- Common names – Amla
- Scientific name – Emblica officinalis
- Family - Phyllanthaceae
- Plant parts used – Fruit, Flower, leaves, bark, seed
Benefits – Amla is quite effective for the treatment of varicose veins. It is the one of the richest source of vitamin c and helps in the detoxification of blood. It also improves the blood circulations.
D. SHUDDH GUGGULU
- Scientific name – Commiphora mukul
- Sanskrit name - Shuddh guggulu
- Common names – Mukul, Indian Bedellium
- Family - Burseraceous
- Plant parts used – Whole plant part
Benefits – It provides the strength to veins and detoxification of blood. It also regulates the blood circulation and reduces the inflammation.
3. Curcumin capsules
Curcumin capsules are the amazing formulation of planet Ayurveda. These capsules are prepared from the pure extract of herbs (Haridra). This Herbal remedy for varicose veins is beneficial for those who are suffering from poor venous functions.
- Sanskrit names – Haridra, Nisha, Rajani
- Common names – Turmeric, Indian saffron, Yellow Ginger
- Scientific name – Curcuma longa
- Family – Zingiberaceae
- Plant parts used – Rhizome
Benefits – This herb is a panacea for the treatment of varicose veins. Haridra helps in the purification of blood and removes all the toxins from blood. It also stimulates the blood flow in veins and arteries.
Where to buy Varicose Veins Care Pack?
To buy Varicose Veins Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/varicose-veins-care-pack.html