VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE
If you are looking for a healthy, nutritious and time saving recipe then vegetable soup is the best option. It is well said that vegetable soup is the prime ingredient of balanced and healthy diet. Vegetable soup helps in digestion and balances the appetite. It is a healthy appetizer for the patients suffering from health issues. Vegetables included in the soup are the rich source of carbohydrates, dietary fibers, mineral and proteins, hence offers the various health benefits.
INGREDIENTS OF VEGETABLE SOUP
- 4 Cups – Water
- 1 teaspoon – olive oil
- ½ cup – Carrots
- ½ cup – Capsicum
- ¼ cup – French beans
- Chopped onion
- ¼ to half tablespoon - Tulsi leaves
- ¼ cup – Pea
- Chopped – Garlic
- Chopped cauliflower
- Chopped cabbage.
- 1-2 teaspoon of coriander
- 1-2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Salt according to taste
- Soak all the vegetables in water and wash them properly 2-3 times.
- Chop vegetables.
- Take oil in a pan then add chopped onion and garlic. Mix all the ingredients properly and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add water in pan with all chopped vegetables.
- Add corn flour to make the soup thick.
- Add black pepper to enhance taste.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Stir all the ingredients.
- Cover the pan and cook all the ingredients at slow heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Soup is ready and can be served in hot form.
- Don't overcook vegetables as the nutritional values of vegetables reduces due to overcooking.
- Vegetables soups are one of the best options of a healthy diet
- Vegetable soups provide relief in cough, cold and chest congestion. It also provides relief in headache.
- While making the soup for high blood pressure people, add salt in nominal quantity.