Vegetable Soup Recipe
If you are looking for a healthy, nutritious and times saving recipe then vegetable soup is the best option. It is well said that vegetable soup are the prime ingredients of healthy living. Vegetable soup helps in digestion and thus increases the appetite. It is a healthy food for the patients who are suffering from health issues. Vegetables present in the soup are the rich source of carbohydrates, dietary fibers, mineral and proteins. Hence offers the various health benefits.
INGRDIENTS OF VEGETABLE SOUP
- 4 Cups – Water
- 1 teaspoon – olive oil
- ½ cup – Carrots
- ½ cup – Capsicum
- ¼ cup – French beans
- Chopped onion
- Tulsi leaves
- ¼ to half - tablespoon
- ¼ cup – Pea
- Chopped – Garlic
- Chopped cauliflower
- Chopped cabbage.
- 1-2 teaspoon of coriander
- 1-2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Salt according to taste
- Soak all the vegetables in water and wash them properly 2-3 times.
- Chop vegetables.
- Take oil in a pan then add chopped onion and garlic. Mix all the ingredients properly and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add water in pan with all chopped vegetables.
- Add corn flour so that soup can form thick.
- Add black pepper to enhance taste.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Stir all the ingredients.
- Cover the pan and cook all the ingredients at slow heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Soup is ready and can be served in hot form.
- Don't overcook vegetables because due to overcooking nutritional values of vegetables can reduce.
- Vegetables soups are the best options for those who are looking for a healthy dieting.
- Vegetable soups provide relief in cough, cold and chest congestion. It also provides the relief in headache.
- While making the soup for high blood pressure people, add less salt quantities.