Health complications are increasing day by day. In this modern era diseases are at their peak. When people give a look on newspaper, TV channel and health magazines each day they come to know more new diseases. Vertigo is also health complication of people of all age groups. There are various factors responsible for this problem like head injury, ear infections, and tumor and cut off blood supply to brain. Stress and anxiety due to frictions in relationships, job stress, and society pressure also leads to severe vertigo conditions. Sometimes people are not aware about the symptoms of this disease.
What is Vertigo?
Vertigo is the condition when a person has feeling that all the objects are moving around but in real they are not. Symptoms associated with vertigo are vomiting, nausea, sweating and difficulty in walking, visual complications, weakness, unconsciousness and difficulty in speaking. It becomes severe if there is the spinning of head. Dizziness is the common type of vertigo. Main cause of vertigo is migraine, less supply of blood flow to brain, head injury, infection in ear, hardening of tissues and neck injury. Vertigo can be diagnosed by Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Electrocardiogram (ECG), Computed Tomography (CT) and blood tests.
Let's Have a Look on the Types of Vertigo on The Basis of Cause
1. Peripheral Vertigo
It is most common type associated with imbalance mechanism of ear.
- Head injury – Vertigo can be caused by head injury which results in dizziness.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BVVP) - It is a common type of vertigo which is caused by ear infection, injury in head, surgery of ear and extended bed rest due to illness. Main reason of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is due to the breaking down of calcium crystals from lining of channel into ear's fluid filled canals. When there is no movement of head, these crystals settle down at the bottom of canal. But during head movement these crystal become tidy along the fluid filled canal which gives the wrong messages to your brain, results in vertigo. This type of problem mostly affects the people more than 50 years of age.
- Labyrinthitis – It is the infection occurs in the labyrinth (part of ear) which results in the inflammation of labyrinth. Due to the labyrinthitis there is problem in hearing and equilibrium. It is mainly caused by the viral infections like flu or common cold. Sometimes bacterial infections can also result in labyrinthitis.
- Vestibular neuronitis – Vestibular neuronitis is the complication that is associated with the inflammations of nerves which connect the labyrinth to brain. This problem is caused by viral infections and result in the symptoms like nausea and vomiting.
- Meniere's disease – Causes of this problem are still unknown. This type of vertigo affects the inner ear which results in hearing problems.
2. Central Vertigo
Central vertigo is the problem in brain parts like cerebellum (located at the bottom of brain) and brainstem (lower part of brain that is in a connection to spinal cord).
- Migraine – In this condition inexorable pain occur at the one side of head. This problem commonly occurs in the young people.
- Multiple Sclerosis – It is the condition which affects the spinal cord that results in visual discomfort and balance problems.
- Benign tumor at the acoustic nerve and tumor at bottom of brain also the cause of central vertigo.
- A Stroke – When blood supply cut off to parts of brain.
- Some medications.
Causes of Vertigo in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, vertigo is called as "brahma". Brahma is a balance disorder which causes head spinning. According to Ayurevda there are three energies - vata, pitta and kapha which are responsible for healthy body. Vertigo (Brahma) is due to aggravation of pitta and kapha dosha which results in the improper functioning of equilibrium mechanism in the inner parts of ear. This imbalance results in nausea, vomiting, dizziness, visual complications, difficulty in hearing and walking. There are various herbs are present in Ayurveda such as giloy, sariva, vacha, pitapapda and vacha which are quite effective in the treatment of vertigo (brahma).
Herbal Remedies for Vertigo in Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Vertigo Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of vertigo. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Shilajit Capsules - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water in a day.
- Brahmi Chyawanprash - 1-2 tablespoon two times in a day with plain water or milk.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water in a day.
- Memory Support - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water in a day.
1. SHILAJIT CAPSULES
Shilajit capsules are the miraculous herbal formulation of planet Ayurveda. These capsules are prepared from the Shilajit (Asphaltum) which is a dark brown color, rock like substance present at higher altitudes. These capsules are free from preservatives, color and yeast and safe for use. Herbal remedies for vertigo is quite effective to provide the pleasant effects to the patients.
Benefits – Shilajit contains a component fulvic acid which has anti inflammatory, anti stress and anti-anxiety properties. It also acts as nervine tonic.
2. BRAHMI CHYAWANPRASH
Brahmi Chyawanprash is preparation of the blend of herbs like Amla (Emblica officianalis), Brahmi (Bacopa monieri) and various other herbs. It helps to strength the nervous system and quite effective to treat the vertigo.
3. BRAHMI CAPSULES
These capsules are prepared from the pure extract of herb Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). This herb has great medicinal importance in Ayurveda and whole plant parts are used to make herbal products. Herbal remedies for vertigo show the satisfactory results in the patients.
Benefits - Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) has great medicinal importance in Ayurveda. It pacifies the pitta and kapha dosha which are the causes of vertigo. It helps to provide relief in the symptoms associated with vertigo like anxiety, stress, headache and brain complications.
4. MEMORY SUPPORT
Memory support is the combination of various herbs like Brahmi (Bacopa monnierri), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) and Licorice (Glycerrhiza glabra).
Benefits of herbs are discussed below:-
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnierri) helps to provide relief in the symptoms associated with vertigo like anxiety, stress, and headache and brain complications.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) is also has the analgesic, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.
- Licorice (Glycerrhiza glabra) helps to provide the relief in stress and anxiety because it acts on adrenal glands.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) - Shankhpushpi is useful to treat the stress disorders, vertigo, migraine and depression.
Where to buy Vertigo Care Pack?
To buy Vertigo Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/vertigo-care-pack.html.