Reference: Rasendra Sara Sangraha Prameha Rogadhikara 27 – 34
Vrihat Vangeshwar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of frequent urination. This medicine contains metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
12 g fine powder of each of:
- Vanga Bhasma - Tin Calx
- Shuddha Gandhaka - Purified Sulphur
- Rajata Bhasma - Bhasma of Silver
- Camphor - Cinnamomum camphora
- Abhraka Bhasma - Purified and processed Mica
Take in (smaller quantity):
- Swarna Bhasma - Bhasma of Gold - 3 g
- Mukta Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl - 3 g
- Bhringaraja - Eclipta alba - juice extract - quantity sufficient
How to Make?
First of all make kajjali. Add all the ingredients add bhringraj juice to make its small tablets.
- 125 – 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is advised along with goat milk, cow milk or curd.
- Immunity enhancer
- Sexual power enhancer
- Sperm production
- Frequent urination
- Balances vata, pitta and kapha
Note - Avoid Self-medication with this medicine. It should be taken under medical supervision in prescribed dose for limited period of time or as advised by doctor. Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.
It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.Share with your friends: