Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Vatavyadhi Rogadhikara – 502 – 505
Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras is an Ayurvedic tablet. It is used in the treatment of Vata Dosha imbalance diseases such as paralysis, hemiplegia, facial palsy, tremors etc.
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Gold – 30 g
- Rajata Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Silver – 20 g
- Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma (calx) of Mica – 20 g
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Iron – 50 g
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral – 30 g
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl – 30 g
- Suta Bhasma – A compound of purified and processed Mercury and Purified Sulphur – 7 parts
- Juice extract of Aloe vera quantity sufficient
How to Make?
Make fine powder of above ingredients and ground with the aloe vera juice extract then made into paste and finally pills are prepared.
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, Musta Kashaya.
- Facial paralysis
- Pitta disorders such as migraine, vertigo, digestive disorders
Note - Avoid Self-medication with this medicine.
It should be taken under medical supervision in prescribed dose for limited period of time or as advised by doctor. Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.
It is best to be avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.Share with your friends: