Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Amalpittarogadhikar 904/31
Amalpitantak loha is an Ayurvedic formulation and is very effective in amalpitta (Hyper-acidity). The ingredients in this medicine are helpful in improving digestion.
- Loha Bhasma - 1 part
- Tamra Bhasma - 1 part
- Haritaki Churna - 3 part
- Ras Sindoor - 1 part
Description of Ingredients
- Loha Bhasma (Iron ash) - Iron ash is effective in skin disorder and anemia. It pacifies all three dosha. It pacifies pitta dosha and hence useful in amalpitta.
- Tamra Bhasma (Copper ash) - This is Astringent in taste. This pacifies Vata and kapha dosha. This is used as medicine after detoxifying this mineral. This is effective in fever, skin disorders and gastric problems.
- Haritaki Churna - Haritaki is also known as amrita. It's also known as Terminalia chebula. It pacifies all the tridosha and promotes digestion and improves digestive strength. It has benefits in abundance some of them are it acts as laxative, purgative and detoxifies the body from all the toxins.
- Ras Sindoor - Ras sindoor is an Ayurvedic medicine. It is used in Ayurveda to improve immunity and strength. This is a very effective ingredient for cancer problems and also effective in pacifying pitta dosha.
Method of Preparation
- Give proper frolement to Ras-sindoor in a kharal yantra.
- After that again give frolement to this after mixing rest of the ingredients.
- Kept this mixture in a glass container.
Amlapitantak loha is best for hyperacidity conditions. The ingredients in this formulation are effective in pacifying pitta dosha and give relief from the pain of hyperacidity. The ingredients are helpful in improving digestive power.
- Abdominal pain
325 mg with honey twice a day
- Take under the medical supervision as it takes ras-sindoor which contains Hartal (Arsenic)
- Avoid in children