Reference: Ashtanga Hridayam Uttarasthana 39/75-77
Amritabhallataka Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. It balances Vata and Kapha doshas in body.
- Shuddha Bhallataka – Purified Semecarpus anacardium – 3.072 kg
- Water – 12.288 l
- Milk – 3.840 l
- Ghee – 3.940
- Sugar – Quantity sufficient
Method of Preparation
The above combination is heated till herbal ghee is prepared.
Take the quarter to half teaspoon of this medicine with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Chronic skin diseases
- Non bleeding piles
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. Take this medicine only under medical supervision.
- It may worsen burning sensation and gastritis.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should take it under caution.