Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Shiro Rogadhikar 1017/48-49
Ardhnareswar rasa is a herbo-mineral composition. This Ayurvedic formulation is best for kaphaj shiroshoola (headache due to vitiated kapha dosha).
- Cowrie Bhasma - 5 parts
- Shuddha Tankan - 5 parts
- Maricha Churna - 9 parts
- Shuddha Vatsanabha - 3 parts
Description of Ingredients
- Cowrie Bhasma (Ash of Cypraea moneta) - This bhasma is prepared from kapardika (yellow colored cowry shells. This bhasma mainly contains CACO3. It pacifies Kapha dosha. It has antipyretic, antiemetic, and mucolytic actions.
- Shuddha Suhaga - This is also known as Citrus tankan. It improves digestion and relieves bloating. It pacifies vata and kapha dosha and is effective in headache, anemia and jaundice.
- Maricha Churna (Powder of Piper nigrum) - It improves the function of the digestive system. It has a pungent taste and promotes digestive fire and is effective in Headache.
- Shuddha Vatsanabha (Aconitum ferox) - This is used as medicine after detoxifying. It has an abundance of health benefits such as antipyretic, diaphoretic and analgesic properties. It pacifies all the tridosha such as vata, pitta and kapha dosha, especially balances vata and kapha dosha. It improves and enhances digestion, and very effective in piles also.
Method of Preparation
- Properly mix these above ingredients in a kharal yantra.
- Give bhavna with mother’s milk.
- Make 375 mg tablets and dry them under shadow.
- Kept these tablets in airtight glass container.
This is an Ayurvedic formulation. The ingredients in this formulation pacifying kapha dosha and relieves the symptoms caused by vitiated kapha dosha. The ingredients in this herbal formulation also have digestive properties.
Headache due to vitiated kapha (kaphaj shirshoola).
How to Apply
Give nasya (nasal drops) after abrading the tablet with water once a day (morning).
Take under medical supervision.