Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Viryastambhanadhikar 1159/15-17
Arjakadi vati is an Ayurvedic formulation. This is the best herbal drug for enhancing sperm motility. The ingredients in this formulation help in increasing testosterone level.
- Barbarimool (Roots of Ocimum basilicum)
- Shankh Pushpi Panchanga (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Nirgundimool (Roots of Vitex negundo)
- Bhringraj Mool (Roots of Eclipta alba)
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans)
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Vidanga Beej (Seeds of Embelia ribes)
- Gajpippali (Piper longum)
- Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum)
- Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
- Vanchlochan (Bambusa arundinacea)
- Anantmool (Roots of Hemidesmus indicus)
- Shwet Musli (White Variety of Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Vidarikanda (Pueraria tuberosa)
- Gokshura Beej (Seeds of Tribulus terrestris)
- Kapikachu Beej (Seeds of Mucuna pruriens)
Quantity of Ingredients
Take every drug in equal quantity that is 50 gms each.
Description of Main Ingredients
- Barbari Mool (Ocimum basilicum) - It has pungent and astringent taste. It pacifies all three doshas. It provides strength to the rasadi dhatu and hence enhances testosterone level in the body. It also acts as an appetizer. Barbari is also useful in blood disorders.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) - Shankhpushpi is known as medhya (brain tonic), and an amazing herb for nervous coordination. This calms the mind and body by inducing sleep. It also helps in managing the nervous diseases.
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) - It is a nutritious herb which is hot in potency and mainly balances pitta and kapha dosha. It acts as anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and acts as aphrodisiac. It provides strength to the body and also useful in liver and spleen disorders. It is also effective in the brain and nervous system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) - It is the best drug for female reproductive health. It also has spermapoietic property, it increases sperm count also and provides strength to the body. Shatavari helps in treating all types of menstrual disorders such as dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, oligomenorrhea etc. It is very good in relieving pelvic pain.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) - It has a sweet taste and is useful in pacifying Vata dosha. It has aphrodisiac property. It increases sperm count and motility. It also acts as diuretic.
Method of Preparation
- Make a fine powder of above drugs.
- Give Bhavna with the decoction of babulamoola (Vachellia nilotica).
- Make 1 gm tablet and let them under sunlight.
- Kept these tablets in airtight glass container.
Arjakadi vati is an effective drug for sexual problems. The ingredients such as kapikachu, gokshur, shatavari, anantmool, jaiphal, shweta mushli are helping in increasing sperm motility and also enhancing testosterone level in the body. This is the best Aphrodisiac drug.
- Low sperm count
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
1 tablet twice a day with suramand (alcohol).
Take under medical supervision.