Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Raktapittadhikar 393/46-47
Arkeshwar rasa is an Ayurvedic formulation. The ingredients in this medicine are effective in various blood disorders.
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Loha Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma
- Swarna-makshik Bhasma
Description of Main Ingredients
- Abhrak Bhasma - Abhrak bhasma is calcined mica ash. It is used in ayurveda for abdominal, respiratory problems. It has anti-inflammatory and digestive properties.
- Loha Bhasma - It has hematogenic properties (helps in formation of RBCs). It pacifies pitta dosha. It maintains the normal level of blood in the body.
- Vanga Bhasma - It is very good in patients with anemia, urinary tract infections, diabetes, asthma etc. It also helps in obesity by promoting weight loss.
- Swarna-makshik Bhasma - The purified powder of swarna makshik is very effective in jaundice, anemia, joint pain and weakness, insomnia, etc. It aids in treating chronic fever also.
Method of Preparation
- Properly mix all the above ingredients in a kharal yantra.
- Give Guduchi swaras bhavna (Tinospora cordifolia) and after cooked this mixture over gaj put (specially designed instrument).
- Remove this mixture from gajput and give proper frolement.
- Kept this mixture in airtight glass container.
Arkeshwar rasa is a herbo-mineral composition. This formulation has hematogenic properties which is useful in the formation of RBCs. Swarna (Gold) is used for the nourishment of rasadi dhatus (bodily tissues). This Ayurvedic formulation is used for the treatment of Raktapitta (various blood disorders).
Raktapitta (various blood disorders like ITP, Glanzmann thrombasthenia, Epistaxis etc.).
2 tablets twice a day with the extracts of Vasa (Adhatoda vasica).
- Avoid in pregnancy.
- Take under the medical supervision.