Get Yourself The Premier Treatment - Ayurveda For Ulcerative Colitis
Fast moving world and a lifestyle built on time constraints. You might be fascinated by self-care and good health, but busy routines might force you to fall back. Is it okay to live like this? Or, are you in trouble? Well, you are at an unease if this lifestyle of yours leads you into poor physical and mental conditions. Some of them can be so puzzling that their substantial cause might remain unresolved. One such physical condition is Ulcerative colitis.
Do you frequently swing to visit your restroom 4-5 times a day? Many of you find bleeding while passing to the toilet these days. Such common symptoms have made it hard for one to identify this disease. It has become a disease that troubles many in line with scores of demographics. Still it's nothing to be worried about but definitely should be cautious about, as this risks you with a negative stomach or bad intestinal affair.
Ulcerative Colitis :
It is a chronic disease that roots to inflammations and ulcers- caused due to breaking of skin or when mucous membrane fails to heal the breakage in the inner aspects of the intestines. It is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Consequently, it causes cramps, abdominal pain and weight loss. This genre of disease is very common among the middle ages ranging from 18-35.
Being common doesn’t make any disease lighter. Homogeneously, ulcerative colitis has adverse effects like :
- Perforations on intestinal walls.
- Anemia- this could lead to more than a type of anemia.
- Bone problems like osteoporosis- a condition in which the bone weakens and gets susceptible to fractures and osteopenia- similar to osteoporosis as it makes bones very weak and increases the chances to break. But unlike osteoporosis it doesn’t manifest visible symptoms.
- Affects growth of children and may upshot delayed puberty.
- Rectal bleeding that could lead to heavy blood loss.
- Dehydration and its after effects.
This disease often is in the habit of invading abruptly that the period of flare (time when symptoms start to shoot) might stay unnoticed for a while or might disappear before the period of remission. Symptoms to identify ulcerative colitis include:
- Stomach pain and abdominal cramps.
- Hurried loss of weight.
- Rectal pain.
- Loose bowels with an upset stomach.
- Fever and chills.
How Is Remission Period Important?
Remission period is the time taken by the illness to weaken gradually by treatment. In ulcerative colitis, the key to treatment is to extend the remission period to long term for finer results.
What Causes Ulcerative Colitis?
There are many reasons in the chart however something as to state as the exact cause hasn't been put into effect till date. Still associated reasons include:
- Microbial Activity : invasion of microbes like bacteria or virus through food or as a part of any other disease might damage your intestinal lining.
- Environment : environmental factors that interact with your body complex like the immune system can be responsible for this.
- Genes : genes could also have a part to play as it could be genetically transferred from parental origins.
Ayurveda's Take On Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative colitis has been explained well in many lines of medicines but Ayurveda, the holistic science gives you away with the very prime mover on this disease. This is possible by explaining it from the root level, the Tridosha siddhanta or theory based on the 3 humors Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Out of the three, ulcerative colitis is considered with Pitta dosha as it being the dosa always allied to Kosta- intestines. Also, it is archived in Ayurveda as very closely related to Purisha vaha srotas i.e., srothas (pathway, here intestine) that carries Purisha (feces). This clearly states that it is related to the intestines or rectum. Now this is said to happen due to the vitiation of the Pitta dosha due to the blockage of srothas by the Ama (accumulation of toxins due to improper digestion) owing to the fact that by then the Agni (here the digestive fire) would be hampered.
Evidently Ayurveda accounts on it more in a different aspect, more like from the root levels with no compromise on the traditional approach as well. Same is the standard when it comes to Ayurvedic treatments. While many modern medicines opt to prescribe medications that comprehend steroids for ulcerative colitis, Ayurveda doesn’t. Granted that many of the medical practitioners acknowledge it as one among the diseases that can’t have permanent cure and advise patients to take on the medications for long periods that might even lead to a lifetime, Ayurveda has got tempting alternatives. This is how Ayurveda redefines efficient methods to healing.
How Does Ayurveda Diverge?
Though every medical line has their own unique principles and methodologies of treatment, Ayurveda, the ancient science, is the friendliest and more natural way to permanent healing. Rather than suppressing symptoms or features of an ailment, Ayurveda insists its complete cure by way of natural methods and body friendly therapies that might even change your complete lifestyle to better.
In the case of ulcerative colitis, the formula of treatment is completely out of medicines that contain steroids or antibiotics and instead involves providing the patient with personalized diets according to his Deha prakriti. Also diets that actively pacify and maintain the Pitta levels would also be indicated by the physician. The key element of the treatment is the ulcerative colitis pack followed by cleansing of the intestines and later bringing back the body appetite to normal levels. This gradually helps the person to gain the lost weight back healthily.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Arjuna Capsules : It comprises the standardized extracts of Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna). It is involved in maintaining heart health. Arjuna is a wonderful herb which aids in sustaining normal body health due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, cell detoxifying and digestive stimulant property.
Dosage - 2 capsules twice daily with water after meal.
- Vatsakadi Churna : It’s a churna (powder) that contains herbs like Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), coriander (Coriander sativum) and many other herbs. These make a group of herbs that can protect the digestive fire in its healthy form. It aids in managing conditions like ulcerative colitis, crohn’s disease, IBS, and various other digestive ailments.
Dosage - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water after meal
- Pitta Balance : It’s a vegetarian tablet that aids in maintaining a healthy digestive system. As its name indicates, it helps in balancing pitta dosha. It also helps in managing various pitta disorders and assists in relieving symptoms like indigestion, pain in abdomen, nausea, increased frequency of motion etc.
Dosage -1 capsule twice daily with water after a meal
- Kutajghan Vati : It’s a widely used natural health supplement that assists proper ingestion and digestion of foods. It is prepared using kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica) which is classically used in managing dysentery. Kutaj possesses various health benefits and helps in alleviating symptoms of ulcerative colitis.
Dosage - 2 tablets twice daily with water after a meal.
This pack rich in herbs is just the right solution for every lightest of intestinal distress to higher complications like bleeding and internal perforations due to the colitis. This pack is prescribed to the patients as per physician’s out-and-out observations about the patient. Later on, after proper retention of remission period, either after the dosage of the pack or along with it the cleansing process of intestines and other related treatments to pacify the after effects of and rejuvenate the appetite so as to bring the normal digestion and body weight back.
Amidst the gamble of steroids and temporary cures offered by other medical lines, Ayurveda gets you the righteous way out of an inflammatory bleeding disorder (IBD) without damaging other body parts and organs. Your body would be exhausted by now due to the ill effects of ulcerative colitis or you could be one among the many who undergo depression due to failure of many treatments that end up on temporary cures alone. Ayurveda could be the right turn in your life which is a clinic away from you. Choose wise, choose Ayurveda and be IBD free.