Chandramrit Ras - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Chandramrit Ras is an Ayurvedic formulation in the form of tablets. It helps in curing asthma, fever, bronchitis, cough etc. It helps in balancing Vata and Kapha.
- Saunth (Zingiber officinalis)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
- Rock salt
- Purified Mercury
- Purified Sulphur
- Loha Bhasma
- Purified and processed Mica
- Malabar nut extract (Adhatoda vasica)
Method of Preparation
Clean and finely crush all the ingredients to a fine powder with extract of Adhatoda vasica and mix it to form paste like consistency and make pills from it.
375mg twice daily after meals with honey and lotus petals or fresh ginger juice extract or as prescribed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Self-medication might prove to be dangerous.
- Over dosage is discouraged as it contains severe poisonous effects.
- It is best avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.