Chausath Prahari Pippali - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Chausath Prahari Pippali is a classical preparation in Ayurvedic medicine that is useful in Vata and Kapha diseases. This is herbal medicine that has carminative, stimulant, laxative and appetizing properties. It is a potent Ayurvedic remedy for both respiratory and digestive diseases.
- Chhoti pippali powder
- Badi pippali fant (Infusion in hot water)
Method of Preparation
To get this medicine choti pippali is triturated with juice of badi pippali constantly for 192 hours.
Consume 250-500 mg 2 times a day along with honey or as suggested by physician.
- This Ayurvedic medicine is very efficient in Cough and reduces phlegm, asthma, respiratory diseases
- A very good remedy in case of digestive impairment, low appetite, hyperacidity.
- It acts as good Laxative as well as thermogenic.
- Also a stimulant which raises levels of physiological or nervous activity in the body.
- It also cures Hiccups, anemia, piles, pain
- It is also useful in controlling fever due to cold and cough, chronic fever and Post-partum fever,
- It also improves breast milk in lactating mothers
- It can provide strength to heart.
- Chronic type of respiratory ailments.