Reference – Yogaratnakara.
Chopchinyadi churna is a polyherbal ayurvedic formulation. This medicine is known for alternative, diaphoretic, sedative and stimulant properties. This is helpful to treat problems related to skin and reproductive system.
- Triphala churna (Amla, Harad and Baheda)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)
- Kokilaksha (Asteracantha longifolia)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Chopchini (Smilax china)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Pippalimoola (Piper longum)
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Clove (Syzigium aromaticum)
- Akarakarabha (Anacyclus pyrethrum)
Method of preparation
Took all the herbs in the quantity of 10 grams.
Grinded all the herbs to make its powder form and mix well to get Chopchinyadi churna.
Two to three grams with warm milk or water, one or two times a day, after or before meals.
- Seminal weakness
- Pain and inflammation due to insect bites
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Should take under medical supervision if suffer from diabetes.