Reference - Sahasra Yoga Kashaya Prakarana.
Dhanadanayanadi Kashayam is an ayurvedic formulation that is known to contain mixture of herbs. The main ingredient of this formulation is Dhanadanayana. This herb is known to contain properties like anti- diabetic, adaptogenic, antipyretic analgesic etc. this is known to treat problems related to nervous system.
- Dhanadanayana – Caesalpinia bonduc
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Ghana – Cyperus rotundus
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Eranda – Ricinus communis
- Shunti – Zingiber officinalis
- Shigru – Morinda oleifera
- Pippali – Piper longum
- Harad – Terminalia chebula
- Varuna – Crataeva nurvala
- Surataru – Cedrus deodara
- Barbara – Clerodendron serratum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Garlic – Allium sativum
Method of Preparation
- Take all the herbs in equal quantity in a pot or a container.
- Add the water in that container and boil.
- Boil the water till it reduced to its one fourth level.
- Filter the liquid mixture after boiling process.
- Decoction is prepared now.
5 to 20 ml, empty stomach, one to two times a day, before food, with equal amount of water if needed (in case the decoction is concentrated).
- Facial paralysis
Take medicine under doctor's prescription, especially if taking the treatment for high BP.