Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Vridhirogadhikar 796/82-84
Ekadashayas rasa is a herbo-mineral composition. This formulation is used for the treatment of various growths in the body.
- Maricha churna
- Pippali churna
- Haritaki churna
- Shuddha Parada
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Shuddha hingula
- Amalaki churna
- Bibhitaki churna
- Tamra bhasma
- Kasis bhasma
- Pushpa rag bhasma
- Shuddha shilajit
- Ajwain churna
- Jeera churna
- Vacha churna
- Chavya churna
- Madan phal churna
Quantity of Ingredients
All drugs in equal quantity.
Description of Main Ingredients
- Maricha Churna - The latin name of marich is Piper nigrum. It has numerous health benefits due to its digestive property. It removes all the toxins from the body and is also known as an antidote for insect bites. This also enhances the appetite.
- Pippali Churna - Pippali is also known as Piper longum. It has antibacterial, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anthelmintic properties, thus aids in relieving the numerous symptoms. It mainly pacifies vata and kapha dosha. It is very beneficial in gastric issues, pain in stomach and enhancing digestive fire.
- Haritaki Churna - Haritaki is also known as Terminalia chebula.It has a property that pacifies the tridosha. It has astringent, purgative, rejuvenative, laxative and anthelmintic properties. It aids in promoting the digestion of food and builds strength.
- Shuddha Parade - Parada is known as mercury. Its purified form is used as medicine. It holds numerous health benefits which are already mentioned in our ancient texts. It mainly balances the tridosha.
- Shuddha Gandhak - It is also known as purified Sulphur. It is a wonderful digestive stimulant which corrects the balance of agni (fire). It provides relief from inflammation. It also pacifies the vitiated dosha and is very useful in vata related disorders.
- Abhrak Bhasma - Abhrak bhasma is used in Ayurveda for abdominal, liver, respiratory disorders. It has anti-inflammatory and digestive properties.
- Shuddha Hingula - Botanically it is known as red sulphide of mercury. This pacifies vata and kapha dosha and hence effective in inflammatory conditions.
- Amalaki Churna (Powder of Emblica officinalis) - It improves digestion. It is effective in indigestion, constipation etc. It pacifies all three dosha (Vata,Pitta and kapha).
- Bibhitaki Churna (Powder of Terminalia bellerica) - It has laxative, purgative properties. It promotes the intellectual power and aids in relieving the associated symptoms of the disease.
- Chitrak - Also known as Plumbago zeylanica. It balances vata and kapha dosha. It is mentioned in deepniye (appetite and digestive stimulant), shoola prasahaman (pain relieving herbs) etc. thus it is a very good digestive stimulant.
- Tamra Bhasma - Tamra bhasma is very effective in treating the patients with acidity, expectoration, and hematological disorders. It also improves the peristaltic movements of the alimentary canal.
- Kasis Bhasma - It is very effective in liver and spleen disorders, anemia, and weakness. It helps in detoxifying the body and balances the tridosha.
- Shuddha Shilajit - Shilajit is a wonderful antioxidant, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and immune modulator. It also maintains the water electrolyte balance in the body.
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi) - It pacifies pitta dosha and assists in treating digestive health issues.
Method of Preparation
- Make a kajjali from Parada and Gandhak.
- Then add rest of the ingredients in this kajjali and give proper frolement.
- Give bhavna with the decoction of shunthi (Zingiber officinale).
- Make 250 mg tablet and let them dry.
- Kept these tablets in a glass container.
This formulation is used for the unwanted growths in the body. They pacify all three dosha. This herbal product is best for the treatment of hernia such as inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, femoral hernia etc. the ingredients in this formulation provides strength to the abdominal muscles.
- Inguinal hernia
- Umbilical hernia
- Femoral hernia
- Incisional Hernia
1 tablet twice a day with honey.
Take under medical supervision.