FAQs by Patients for Natural Treatment of Various Diseases
1. Can Ayurveda help in Kidney Failure?
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water.
- Rencure Formula - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets thrice daily with plain water.
2. What are Signs of Kidney Failure?
- Reduced amount of urine.
- Swelling on the ankles, legs and feet
- Persistent nausea
- Excessive drowsiness
- Unexplained shortness of breath
- Bad breath
3. What is the Best thing to Drink for our Kidneys?
Water is the best drink for our kidneys.
4. What are the Functions of Kidneys?
- The function of kidney is to remove the waste products from the blood and regulating the water fluid levels.
- Kidneys also produce hormones that produce red blood cells and regulate blood pressure.
- They filter waste material from the food, medications and toxic substances.
5. Can I Drink Sugarcane Juice in UC? Yes or No.
No, Sugarcane juice is not recommended for ulcerative colitis patients.
6. Can I eat Brinjal and Arhar dal in ITP?
According to Ayurveda, ITP is caused due to aggravated Pitta dosha. Brinjal increases Pitta and Kapha dosha. Therefore, brinjal leads to more heat in ITP patients so it is not recommended.
Arhar Dal can be taken by ITP patient because it is light to digest.
7. Can I take Peanuts in Diabetes?
Yes, peanuts can be taken by diabetic patient because peanuts have low glycemic index.
8. Is Ulcerative Colitis curable in Ayurveda?
Yes, Ulcerative Colitis is curable in Ayurveda. Planet Ayurveda offers Ulcerative Colitis Care Pack for its treatment. Herbal Remedies for Ulcerative Colitis include:
- Arjuna Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Vatsakadi Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water.
- Pitta Balance - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Kutajghan Vati - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
9. Why there is Joint Pain and Weakness in Diabetes?
Diabetes and joint pain are considered to be independent conditions. Joint pain occurs when diabetic nerve damage causes the joint to break down.
Neuropathy in diabetes causes the symptoms of hypoglycemia which can attack any nerve in the body and leads to numbness, weakness, pain in the legs, feet, toes, arms and legs.
10. What is the Appointment Procedure in Planet Ayuveda?
You can call at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) to take appointment.
11. Can I take Honey in Ulcerative Colitis?
Yes, honey in small quantity can be taken by ulcerative colitis patient due to its astringent and light to digest properties.
12. What are the Best Ayurvedic Medicines for IBS?
Planet Ayurveda offers best Herbal Remedies such as IBS Care Pack for the treatment of IBS. IBS Care Pack of Planet Ayurveda consists of:
- Digestion Support: 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Kutajghan Vati: 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
- Sanjivani Vati: 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
- Pitta Balance: 1 capsules twice daily with plain water.
13. Is Pomegranate Juice Good for UC Patient?
Yes, due to its astringent properties, pomegranate juice is good for Ulcerative Colitis patient.
14. Is Amla good for Diabetic Patient?
Yes, Amla is good for diabetes patient as it is a good source of Vitamin C which helps in repairing pancreatic tissues which further damages the insulin producing cells.
15. Is Protein not good for Kidney Failure Patient?
Protein is not good for kidney failure patients because unhealthy kidneys lose the ability to remove waste and it starts building up in the blood.
16. Is there any Ayurvedic Medicine for High Creatinine Level?
Yes, there are many Ayurvedic medicines for high creatinine level. Planet Ayurveda offers Revive Kidney Pack for the treatment of high creatinine. It consists of:
- Varunadi Vati (2 tablets twice daily with plain water).
- Mutrakrichantak Churna (1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water).
- Rencure Formula (2 capsules twice a day with plain water).
- Punarnava Mandoor (2 tablets thrice daily with plain water).