Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Vajikaranadhikar 1132/78
Gandhamrit ras is a classical formulation. This Ayurvedic remedy is used as a Vajikaran that means as an Aphrodisiac.
- Ras-Sindoor (Mercury formation) - 1 part
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) - 2 parts
Description of Ingredients
- Ras-Sindoor - This is a preparation of mercury. It is widely used as an ingredient in mostly Ayurvedic medicines. This is used as an aphrodisiac. Ras-Sindoor is a herbal and mineral composition. This is also used to improve immunity and strength of the body.
- Shuddha Gandhak - Sulphur is used as a medicinal purpose in many diseases. It is used after purification which is called Shodhan kriya in Ayurveda. Gandhak is widely used in the treatment of digestive problems, reproductive system etc. It is also used in various types of skin diseases.
Method of Preparation
- Properly mixes Ras-Sindoor in a kharal yantra.
- After mixing add Gandhak and again properly mixes it together.
- Cooked this formulation under laghuput.
- After this process make 250 mg tablets and let them dry under the shadow.
- Keep these tablets in a glass container.
Gandhamrit ras is an Ayurvedic formulation. This Ayurvedic remedy is used in the treatment of sexual problems. This formulation is also used in erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, infertility etc. The ingredient Gandhak is used in skin disorders and helps in pacifying pitta dosha.
- Loss of libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
1 tablet twice a day with honey of ghee.
Avoid taking without any medical advice.