Reference – Ayurved Sar Sangrah, fifth edition, churna prakarna, page no. - 580.
Hingwadi churna is an ayurvedic formulation which is prepared from the mixture of herbs. This is known for its treatment for respiratory, heart and bladder etc diseases.
- Shuddha hingu - Asa foetida
- Peepal – Ficus religiosa
- Sonth - Zingiber Officinale (dry)
- Ajmoda - Apium graveolens
- Maricha – piper nigrum
- Kachur - Curcuma zedoaria
- Hapusha - Sphaeranthus indicus
- Bantulsi - Croton bonplandianus
- Tintidika - Rhus parviflora
- Amalvat - Garcinia Cambogia
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Anardana - Punica granatum
- Pushkarmool - Inula racemosa
- Dhaniya - Coriandrum sativum
- Jeera - Cuminum cyminum
- Cheetrakmool - Plumbago zeylanica
- Bacch - Acrous calamus
- Yavakshara - Hordeum vulgare
- Sajjikhar - Salsola stocksii
- Chavya - Piper retrofractum
- All five salts
Method of Preparation
Took all the ingredients in equal quantity and powdered them.
Now mixed all the powder form ingredients to make Hingwadi churna.
Two to four grams with hot water or buttermilk, two times a day.
- Cold and cough
- Heart pain
- Stomach pain
Take the medicine under medical prescription.Share with your friends: