Constipation is a painful condition, which is characterized by pain, bleeding at times and difficulty in passing stool. It may become a life-threatening issue. Low consumption of fiber, lack of proper consumption of liquid, dieting, endocrine and metabolic disorders like celiac disease, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, hypothyroidism, hypercalcemia and many structural reasons including anal fissures, colon cancer and psychological imbalance are the major causes of constipation.
USEFUL HOME REMEDIES for Constipation
1. TRIPHALA POWDER
- Triphala powder is combination of three fruits - Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica).
- Take 1 to 2 tsp of this at bed time before sleep with luke warm water daily.
- Your whole ama or called toxins will be clear in the morning
- You can practice this home remedies for couple of days as per the need.
- Lemon is a cleansing agent. It clears off the salt content of the intestine and aids in passing the stool easily and quickly.
- Drinking a glass of warm lemon juice in the early morning relieves constipation.
- It has detoxifying properties to the body.
- It is a recommended home remedy for constipation.
- This is rich in dietary fiber.
- It helps to improve digestion and other gastrointestinal complications.
- These must be consumed with warm water half to one tsp early in the morning every day.
- It is a marvelous remedy for constipation.
- Spinach helps to rebuild, renew and clean the gastro-intestinal tract of the individuals.
- Make a mixture with 100 ml of spinach juice and similar quantity of water.
- Drink this solution daily two times.
- This helps to cure constipation effectively.
Besides these home remedies, consume all the fruits except banana and jack fruit to get rid of constipation.
- Drink minimum eight glasses of water daily.
- Do not consume foods containing white sugar, white flour and various processed food items.
- Have proper sleep