Diabetes is one among various ailments which has caught our body so badly that how it should be controlled with medicines that too without side effect is a very big question. Diabetes herbal cure with ayurvedic medicines has some magic to lower down the increased blood sugar naturally without leading any other complication.
Diabetes is a condition, where body fails to utilize ingested glucose which may be due to either lack of hormone insulin or insulin which is present is not able to work properly. Diabetes is a set of metabolic disorders where person has high blood sugar level. Diabetes is called as Madhumeha in Ayurveda and it is Yapya (difficult to manage).
Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Basil or commonly known as Tulsi is an excellent antioxidants which lower the blood glucose level by increasing the insulin sensitivity. One can take either juice out of it every morning in empty stomach or can chew 3 to 4 leaves as it is for better results.
- Fenugreek which is known as Methi in Hindi has abundance of benefits related to our health. During the process of digestion, amino acids present in Methi reduces the rate of sugar absorption from stomach and helps in making insulin by acting upon pancreatic cells.
- Bitter gourd (Karela) Extracts are really amazing to lower down the blood glucose. Diabetic person can take it either in the form of juice or powder. One can cook curry mixed with other vegetables and take with bread also.
- Cinnamon or known as Dalchini in Hindi is very capable in reducing blood glucose level by improving insulin sensitivity. Diabetic person can have tea flavored with cinnamon every morning or can take Dalchini powder half tsp every day for better results.
- Aloe Vera detoxifies our body when taken every morning in empty stomach. Aloe Vera juice daily before meals helps you to control the blood sugar level which in turn keeps you free from diabetes.
- Amla or Indian goose berry which is a rich source of vitamin C and has strong antioxidant. This is a special medicine to enhance the immune system and therefore preserve the health and well being of people. One can consume it either in the form of powder or juice.
- Eat healthy with low fat and carbohydrate diet.
- Avoid sugar in all beverages
- Avoid junk food items
- Exercise regularly
- Practice yoga and meditation