Home Remedies for Weight Loss Naturally
Before explaining about home remedies useful to fight obesity naturally, let's know about obesity and the reasons which contribute to present with extra body fat and what may be the various complications.
The widespread problem in today's computerized era experienced by people around the world is none other than overweight or excess weight that is known as obesity.
Obesity is a medical condition where body fat accumulates in excess so that it may have adverse effects on health. Being obese or over weight can reduce life expectancy and increased health problems.
There are numerous causes for obesity:-
- Endocrine disorders
- Excessive intake of food
- Lack of physical activity
- Nutritional deficiencies
Obesity may be the reason for various health ailments such as type 2 diabetes, cancer, heart disorders, osteoarthritis, obstructive sleep apnea etc therefore some tips about home remedies on weight loss are given below.
Home Remedies for Weight Loss
- Mix one teaspoon of honey and half of lemon in one glass of lukewarm water. Drink this mixture every day early morning in empty stomach to clear your bowels and for glowing skin. This is an effective home remedy to lose weight naturally.
- Green tea is best for obese people as it contains strong antioxidant that removes toxins and waste from body and keeps body fit and fine. For better results it should be taken without sugar.
- Parsley juice is another effective home remedy to lose weight naturally. Parsley is good for kidneys and removes toxins from body.
- Apple and pear both are packed with fiber and water. Eating 2 small apples or pears a day keeps your stomach full and helps to lose weight naturally.
- Apple cider vinegar mixed with water is used to remove extra fat from body. One can take 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar at bed time that helps to cut down fat when you are sleeping.
- Bottle gourd juice is very healthy drink. It keeps stomach full for so many hours and gives zero fat.
- Cranberry juice also helps to lose weight naturally from body as it is rich in vitamin C and contains strong antioxidant.
- Stay away from white products.
- Try eating small amount of food.
- Eat healthy.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Fasting once a week is needed to improve metabolism.
- Exercise regularly