Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Vajikaranadhikar 1138/137-139
Kamagnisandeepan rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine. This is a classical formulation which is used in enhancing immunity and strength of the body.
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury) - 100 gm
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) - 100 gm
- Shuddha Hingula (Red Sulphide of Mercury) - 100 gm
- Shuddha Manahshila (Realgar) - 100 gm
Description of Ingredients
- Shuddha Parada - This is a purified form of Mercury. This is used in Ayurveda for a variety of diseases as a main ingredient. This ingredient acts as a Rasayan and is beneficial in all types of systems in the body such as gastrointestinal, reproductive etc. It enhances the Agni of the body.
- Shuddha Gandhak - This is a purified form of Sulphur. This is used as a blood purifier. This is useful in increasing digestive power by enhancing digestive fire which is called Agni in Ayurveda.
- Shuddha Hingula - It is an Ayurvedic medicine and contains heavy metals. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine after purification. It is Deepana (Stimulates digestive power) and acts as Rasayan. It also has aphrodisiac properties.
- Shuddha Manahshila - This ingredient is useful in reproductive problems. It pacifies vata and Kapha dosha. It is also helpful in cough, dyspnea, worm infestation etc.
- Dhatura Beej Kwath (Decoction of the seeds of the Datura metel)
- Jayantipatra Swaras (Extracts of the leaves of Sesbania sesban)
- Bhringraj Swaras (Eclipta prostrata)
Method of Preparation
- Make a kajjali from Parada and Gandhak.
- Then properly mix Hingula and Manahshila in this kajjali.
- Then give alternate 7 bhavna with Dhatura Beej kwath, Jayantipatra swaras, Bhringraj swaras.
- After drying make a fine powder and keep 400 gm of this fine powder of kajjali in an airtight glass bottle which is painted by the soil 7 times.
- Then heat this bottle over flames for 6 days.
- On 7th day take out this mixture and give proper frolement with following herbs like powder of Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and Karpur (Cinnamomum camphora), Kasturi (Abelmoschus moschatus).
Kamagnisandeepan rasa is a Classical Ayurvedic formulation. The ingredients in this formulation help in boosting the immunity. They provide strength to the body. This formulation is helpful in various sexual problems such as Erectile Dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sperm count etc. This is the best Rasayan till date. This formulation also nourishes the bodily tissues as well.
- Low Immunity
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Low Sperm Count
375 gm twice a day with honey or Tambul patra (Cinnamomum tamala).
- It should be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid in children.