Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Vajikaranadhikar 1131/64-65
Kaminimadbhanjan rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine and used as Aphrodisiac. It increases the sperm count and is used in various sexual problems. It functions same as Viagra.
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury) - 1 part
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) - 1 part
Description of Ingredients
- Shuddha Parada - It is used in Ayurvedic medicines after purification. It is used in proper functioning of the hormones as it acts as a Rasayan. It also works on improving Digestion.
- Shuddha Gandhak - Purified form of Sulphur is used as a medicine in Ayurveda. It purifies blood and also stabilizes the endocrine function. It maintains the proper circulation to the genitals.
Method of Preparation
- Prepare kajjali from Shuddha Parada and Shuddha Gandhak.
- Give 3 bhavna with kamal phool (Lotus Flower) and also properly mix it for 3 days.
- After drying, keep this kajjali into an airtight container which is covered with soil and heat this mixture over the flames for 9 hours in a Baluka yantra.
- On the next day take out this mixture and give bhavna with kesar (Crocus sativus) mixed water for the next two days.
- After drying kept this formulation in a glass container.
Kaminimadbhanjan rasa is an old medicine which is used as an aphrodisiac. The ingredients in this formulation help in improving reproductive functions. They provide proper nutrition to the tissues of the genitals. They stabilize the endocrine system which ultimately improves the hormonal imbalance.
- Premature Ejaculation
- Low sperm count
- Erectile Dysfunction
125 mg with honey or ghee.
Should be taken strictly under medical supervision.