Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Vajikaranadhikar 1134/100-107
Kamdev rasa is an Ayurvedic formulation. This is a classical Ayurvedic medicine used as aphrodisiac. It enhances sperm motility and sexual power.
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury) - 1 Part
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) - 2 Parts
Description of Ingredients
- Shuddha Parada - It is a purified form of mercury means mercury is used as a medicine after purification. It has Rasayan property. It is used to treat numerous diseases. It balances all three dosha. It is useful in enhancing sperm production.
- Shuddha Gandhak - It is a purified form of Sulphur. It is beneficial in promoting digestive fire and balances vata and kapha dosha. It enhances sexual power and sperm motility. It also balances Agni.
Method of Preparation
- Make kajjali from Parada and Gandhak in a kharal yantra.
- Give Bhavna with the extract of red variety of karpas (Gossypium).
- Keep this kajjali with Tankan (Borax) in a glass container which is painted with soil.
- Cooked this mixture over low, medium and high flames.
- After third day, take out this mixture from that glass container and you can get this shiny Parada
- Make a fine powder of this shiny Parada and keep in a glass container.
Kamdev rasa is a classical medicine which is used in various sexual problems. This formulation is useful in increasing sperm production. It helps in boosting up the testosterone level which is a male sex hormone that is useful in increasing libido (sexual desire). This formulation is also effective in infertile women. It provides strength to the body.
- Erectile Dysfunction
60-125 mg twice daily with honey or Cow's milk.
It should be taken under medical supervision.