Kanchnaar Guggul Vati
Kanchnaar Guggul Vati
Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali 44/806/58-59
Kanchnaar guggul vati is an Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal formulation is useful in various cancerous conditions. It is also effective in fistula, skin disorders, goitre etc.
- Kachnar Twak (Bark of Bauhinia variegata) - 240 gm
- Shuddha Guggul (Commiphora mukul) - 485 gm
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) - 50 gm
- Pippali (Piper longum) - 50 gm
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) - 50 gm
- Amla (Emblica officinalis) - 25 gm
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) - 25 gm
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) - 25 gm
- Varun Twak (Bark of Crataeva nurvala) - 12 gm
- Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala) - 3 gm
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum) - 3 gm
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum) - 3 gm
Description of Main Ingredients
- Kachnar Twak - This is a best herb for various cancerous conditions. It pacifies Pitta and Kapha dosha. It has Astringent action. It is useful in hypothyroidism, PCOS, Tumors, cysts etc.
- Shuddha Guggul - It is a purified form of Guggul. It is used in various ailments in Ayurveda. It is effective in reducing fat from the body. It has antioxidant, antifungal, antimicrobial properties.
- Shunthi - This is the best herb for improving digestive power. It enhances digestive fire. It provides nourishment to the Rasadi dhatus (bodily tissues) by improving digestion and hence beneficial in cancerous problems.
- Pippali - This is a well-known Ayurvedic herb for its diverse therapeutic effects. This herb boosts up the metabolism in the body. It is beneficial in cough, cold and congestion. It also acts as a great digestive booster. It also helps in reducing inflammation in the body.
- Maricha - This ingredient is used in cooking worldwide. Apart from this, it is also used for medicinal purposes. It has the ability to improve digestive functions. As said in Ayurveda that all the diseases occur due to low digestive fire (Mandagni). So by improving Digestive system we can manage various diseases.
- Amla - This ingredient is used in a variety of diseases. It pacifies all three dosha. It has antioxidant properties. It nourishes Bodily tissues and helps in fighting against cancer.
- Haritaki - It is a great Ayurvedic fruit used for a wide range of diseases. It is useful in detoxification of the body. It acts as a laxative.
- Bibhitaki - It pacifies kapha and pitta dosha. It is useful in eye ailments, hair diseases, and worm infestation. It has antitussive property.
- Varun Twak - It pacifies vata and kapha dosha. It acts as an appetizer and laxative. It is useful in dysuria, calculus, tumor, gout etc.
Method of Preparation
- Make a fine powder of all the above ingredients.
- Melt shuddha Guggul in water.
- When this Guggul becomes thick then mixes all the rest of the powders and properly mixes it.
- Make 1 gm tablet and let them dry in a shadow.
- Kept these tablets in a glass container.
Kanchnaar guggul vati is a classical formulation. The herbs in this formulation are very effective in fighting against cancer. They have antioxidant properties. This property is useful in reducing cancerous growth and provides nourishment to the affected site. This formulation is useful in goiter, tumors, cysts, fibroids, PCOS, ulcers, skin diseases, fistula etc.
- Cervical lymphadenitis
- Skin diseases
- Abdominal tumor
1 tablet twice a day with the extracts of Kachnar.
It should be taken under medical supervision.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile