Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Rajyakshmadhikar 419/137-142
Kanchnabhra rasa is a Classical formulation. This Ayurvedic formulation contains herbo-mineral composition. It is effective in Rajayakshma (Tuberculosis).
- Swarna Bhasma - 10 gm
- Ras-Sindoor - 10 gm
- Moti Pishti - 10 gm
- Loha Bhasma - 10 gm
- Abhrak Bhasma - 10 gm
- Praval Bhasma - 10 gm
- Haritaki Churna - 10 gm
Description of Ingredients
- Swarna Bhasma - This is a Gold bhasma. Swarna is used in a variety of chronic diseases after purification. It provides immunity to the body. Swarna bhasma is antitoxin, immunomodulator, antimicrobial and antiviral properties. It improves the overall natural functions of the body.
- Ras-Sindoor - It is a mercury based formulation. In Ayurveda, it is used to improve immunity and strength. It is also used in respiratory disorders, abdominal disorders, anemia etc.
- Moti Pishti - This is an Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine reduces heat in the body and provides coolness in the body, so this is used in gastritis and acid reflux problems. It is also used in respiratory conditions.
- Loha Bhasma - This is a mineral based Ayurvedic medicine. In Ayurveda, this is used in anemia, general debility, liver and spleen problems, bleeding disorders. It pacifies Pitta and kapha dosha.
- Abhrak Bhasma - This is known as calcined mica. It is used in respiratory disorders in Ayurveda. It is also useful in liver and abdominal diseases and psychosomatic problems.
- Praval Bhasma - It is prepared from Coral. It is used in cough, asthma, bleeding disorders etc. It is useful in chronic respiratory diseases. It improves digestion also.
- Haritaki Churna - Haritaki is known as Terminalia chebula. It is also a rejuvenating herb. It is a natural detoxifying herb. It is best for the treatment of digestive problems. It is also helpful in respiratory problems such as cough, dyspnoea etc.
Method of Preparation
- Give proper frolement to Ras-Sindoor in a kharal yantra.
- After that the mix rests on the ingredients in this Ras-Sindoor.
- Then give bhavna with water.
- Make 250 mg tablets and let them dry.
- Kept this formulation in a glass container.
Kanchnabhra rasa is an Ayurvedic formulation. This is herbo-mineral based composition and useful in a variety of diseases such as tuberculosis, digestive problems, chronic respiratory illness, diabetes, constipation etc. Kanchnabhra rasa provides strength to the body. It also increases the sperm potency and acts as aphrodisiac. This acts as a Rasayan.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Increase sperm quantity
1 tablet twice a day with Honey or Ghee or Milk.
It should be taken under medical supervision.