Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Vajikaranadhikar 1131/64-65
Kaminimadvidhunan rasa is a classical Ayurvedic medicine and used as Aphrodisiac. It increases the sperm count and is used in all types of Prameha (Diabetes).
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury) - 1 Part
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) - 1 Part
- Shuddha Dhatura beej (Purified Datura metel) - 1 Part
- Dhatura Beej Tail (Oil of Datura metel seeds) - 1 Part
Description of Ingredients
- Shuddha Parada - Purified form of Mercury is used in several diseases. They enhance the strength of the body and also boost up the immunity. It also stimulates digestive power.
- Shuddha Gandhak - It is a pure form of Sulphur which is useful in encouraging blood circulation. It maintains the pH of blood. It purifies the blood and hence maintains proper circulation.
- Shuddha Dhatura Beej - It is a traditional Indian and alternative medicine. It has analgesic properties. It also acts as sedative and expectorant. It is useful in improving digestion. Before using the seeds of this herb, it requires a series of detoxification and purification processes. It also helps in reproductive problems.
- Dhatura Beej Tail - This oil is beneficial in all types of pain. It is also helpful in subsiding the inflammation. It maintains the proper blood circulation.
Method of Preparation
- Prepare Parada and Gandhak kajjali.
- Then mix Dhatura Beej powder in this kajjali.
- Give 1 bhavna with Dhatura Beej Tail and keep in a glass container.
Kaminimadvidhunan rasa is an old medicine used in reproductive health since 1000 years ago. It also maintains the proper functioning of the pancreas and hence manages diabetes. It enhances the proper circulation to the genitals. Kaminimadvidhunan rasa increases the sperm count and is very beneficial in oligospermia, azoospermia etc.
- Low sperm count
- Erectile Dysfunction
60 mg twice daily with khandsharkra (Jaggery).
- Avoid in Pregnancy and children.
- Take under medical supervision.