Karanja Tailam (Oil)
Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Visarpa Chikitsa 57/25.
Karanja Tailam (Oil) is an herbal oil. It is used in the treatment of herpes, boils and abscesses. It should be strictly used under medical supervision.
- Karanja – Pongamia pinnata
- Saptachada – Alstonia scholaris
- Langali – Gloriosa superb
- Snuhi – Euphorbia nerifolia
- Arka – Calotropis procera
- Anala – Plumbago zeylanica
- Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
- Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Gomutra – Cow urine
- Visha – Aconitum ferox
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum
How to Use?
For external use only. It should not be used without doctor's advice.
Note - This oil should not be used in children and pregnant women.