Karpooradi Thailam (Oil)
Reference - Sahasrayogam - Taila Yoga Prakarana
Karpooradi Thailam (Oil) is an Ayurvedic herbal oil, prepared from sesame oil or coconut oil base. It is used in various joint pains, muscular pain, rheumatic complaints, muscle cramps etc. It is also known as Karpuradi tailam.
It is prepared either in coconut oil or Sesame oil base.
- Camphor - Cinnamomum camphora
- Ajowain - Trachyspermum ammi
- Muscular pain
- Gout, arthritis, rheumatism
- Joint pain, neck pain, back pain and stiffness
- muscle pain and stiffness
- chest congestion
- Improves blood circulation and brings about warmth.
How to Use?
Used for external application only. Warm Oil and apply on affected areas and massage gently.