Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Krimirogadhikar 369/38-39
Keetmard rasa, a potent classical formulation used in krimi roga (worm infestation). This is a herbal and mineral mixture composition.
- Bhargi Churna (Clerodendrum serratum) - 60 gm
- Shuddha kupilu (Strychnos nuxvomica) - 50 gm
- Vidanga Churna (Embelia ribes) - 40 gm
- Ajmoda Churna (Apium graveolens) - 30 gm
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) - 20 gm
- Shuddha Parada (Purified Mercury) - 10 gm
Description of Ingredients
- Bhargi Churna - This is a powerful Ayurvedic herb used in treatment of cough, cold, Fever, worm infestation etc. It balances Kapha and Vata dosha. It has antimicrobial properties that is why it is used in krimi roga that is worm infestation.
- Shuddha Kupilu - It is also known as Kuchla. It is a famous but poisonous Ayurvedic herb. It is used in Ayurvedic formulation after the shodhan (purification) process. It is used in chronic fever, intestinal worm infestation, useful in asthma, useful in abdominal tumor, improves digestion.
- Vidanga Churna - This is the best herb for krimiroga. It has anti-parasitic action. It has been widely used in intestinal worms since centuries. It balances vata and kapha dosha. It is also used in digestive problems such as indigestion, bloating, constipation, abdominal pain etc.
- Ajmoda Churna - It is a classical ayurvedic herb. It is used in the treatment of abdominal problems like low digestive power, indigestion, acidity, diarrhea, intestinal worm infestation. It has a potent anti-inflammatory action that is why it is useful in arthritic conditions. It induces digestion and digests Aama (Endotoxins).
- Shuddha Gandhak - Purified form of Sulphur is beneficial in various diseases in Ayurveda. It is used in Ayurvedic formulation after shodhan karma (Purification process). It is used in blood purification in Rasayan form. It has antipyretic and anti-parasitic effects also.
- Shuddha Parada - This is Mercury in a pure form. This purified Mercury is used in numerous Ayurvedic formulations. It provides strength to the body. It is used in intestinal worms, fever, abdominal pain etc.
Method of Preparation
- Prepare kajjali at first from Parada and Gandhak.
- Add rest of the ingredients in this kajjali.
- Kept in a glass container.
Keetmard rasa is an Ayurvedic formulation. This classical formulation is used in worm infestations. All ingredients in this formulation are effective in this condition but specially Bhargi and Vidanga is used in all types of krimi roga. They have anti-parasitic effects. Along with that this formulation is also beneficial in fever and digestive problems.
- Krimi Roga (Worm Infestation)
- Abdominal Pain
250 mg with honey and after that drink decoction of Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus).
It should be taken very strictly under medical supervision.