Reference: Sahasra Yoga, Taila Prakarana – 12
Kottamchukkadi Thailam (Oil) is an Ayurvedic oil preparation which is used in the treatment of Vata disorders like neuro muscular pains, sciatica, spondylitis etc.
21 grams of each of:-
- Kottam – Saussurea lappa
- Chukku – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Vayambu – Acorus calamus
- Shigru – Moringa oliefera
- Lashuna – Garlic – Alium sativum
- Karotti – Capparis sepiaria
- Devadruma – Cedrus deodara
- Siddartha – Mustard – Brassica juncea
- Suvaha – Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Tila taila – Oil of Sesasmum indicum – 768 ml
- Dadhi – Curd – 768 ml
- Chincha rasa – Tamarind juice – 3.072 liter
- Pain and Inflammation
How to Use?
For external use only.
There are no known side effects of this oil on external application.Share with your friends: