Krishna Chaturmukh Rasa
Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Vatavyadhirogadhikar 531/145-151
Krishna Chaturmukh Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine. It is used in the treatment of all vataj disorders. It is a herbo-mineral composition.
- Shuddha Parada (Purifies Mercury) - 12 gm
- Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur) - 12 gm
- Loha Bhasma (Iron Calx) - 12 gm
- Abhrak Bhasma (Mica Calx) - 12 gm
- Swarna Bhasma (Gold Calx) - 3 gm
Description of Ingredients
- Shuddha Parada - This is a good appetizer. It stimulates the digestive fire. It is used in maximum Ayurvedic formulation as a main ingredient. It provides strength to the body. It is used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicine to enhance the strength of other herbs. It pacifies all three dosha. Thus also helpful in pacifying vata disorders.
- Shuddha Gandhak - This is an ayurvedic mineral based formulation and used after purification of Sulphur. It helps in purifying blood and provides nutrition to the bodily tissues. It is used in all skin disorders. It provides strength to the digestive system.
- Loha Bhasma - This is used in pacifying Vata and pitta dosha. It is helpful in balancing the vata disorders. It is also helpful in anemic conditions. It provides strength to the body.
- Abhrak Bhasma - This is an Ayurvedic formulation prepared by Mica after the shodhan process (purification). It improves digestion power. It provides nourishment to the dhatus (bodily tissue) of the body. It is used in cough, diabetes etc.
- Swarna Bhasma - This is a gold formulation. Gold has a variety of health benefits. It strengthens the immunity of the person. It stimulates digestion power. Swarna is used in general debility conditions. It also manages cancer diseases.
Method of Preparation
- Make a kajjali from Gandhak and Parada.
- Mix all the ingredients in this kajjali preparation.
- Give Ghritkumari (Aloe vera) swaras bhavana and give properly frolement for one day.
- Make a ball shaped out of it and cover it with Eranda leaves and secretly kept in a rice container for 3 days.
- Take out this mixture after 4rth day and again mixes it properly in a kharal yantra.
- Again give bhavana with kumariswaras (Aloe vera).
- Make 125 mg tablet and let them dry.
- Kept in a glass container.
Krishna Chaturmukh Rasa is a classical Ayurvedic medicine and used in the treatment of various vata disorders. This formulation balances the agni of the person. As said by our acharya that mandagni is the root cause of every disease. So the ingredients in this formulation are helping in digesting the Aama (endotoxins) and helpful in balancing the vitiated vatadi dosha. It is helpful in managing digestive as well as respiratory symptoms.
- Vataj shoola (pains)
1 tablet twice a day with Triphala Churna and honey.
It should be taken under medical supervision.