Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Shoolarogadhikar 631/164
Ksheer mandoor is a potent formulation used in the treatment of colicky pain. It is a classical Ayurvedic formulation.
- Shuddha Mandoor Churna (Purified Iron oxide) - 375 gm
- Gomutra (Cow’s urine) - 1500 ml
Description of Ingredients
- Shuddha Mandoor Churna - It is a mineral compound used in various Ayurvedic formulations such as Punarnava Mandoor. This ingredient has an antispasmodic effect and is used in the treatment of abdominal pain. This is also used in kidney and liver disorders.
- Gomutra - In Ayurveda cow’s urine is used in the treatment of leprosy, fever, peptic ulcer, kidney disorders, certain allergies, skin diseases etc. It has an analgesic effect also. It helps in the treatment of abdominal pain. This is considered to be a natural source of many minerals which are essential for our body.
Method of Preparation
- Take Gomutra and shuddha mandoor churna in an iron pan over low flames.
- When gomutra dries off then add Cow’s milk and again heat this formulation over low flames.
- When cow’s milk dries off then stir it continuously.
- Now when this formulation is looks like a powder then dries off this under the sunlight.
- Keep this formulation in a glass container.
Ksheer Mandoor is an Ayurvedic classical medicine. It is beneficial in the treatment of abdominal pain caused due to indigestion, diarrhea, and constipation and vomiting etc. The ingredients are very useful in helping digestive problems. Cow's urine is very effective against a variety of diseases. It helps in detoxification.
- Parinaamshoola (Colicky pain)
- Abdominal pain
Take 1 teaspoonful twice a day with honey (Madhu).
Take it under medical supervision.