Kumar Kalyan Ras
Kumar Kalyan Ras - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Bala Rogadhikara.
Kumar Kalyan Ras is an herbal-mineral ayurvedic formulation that is known to have the mixture of herbs and mineral like mercury. This is known to treat paediatric and heart related ailments.
- Kumari Rasa – Aloe vera's juice extract
- Shuddha Parada – Purified Mercury
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold
- Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper - Iron Pyrite
Method of Preparation
- Take the ingredients number 2 to 7 up to 10 grams and powder them.
- Now ground the powdered mixture with aloe vera juice extract to make their paste.
- Now take the paste up to 62.5 mg and make their pills.
One pill, one to two times a day, before or after meals, with milk, honey or sugar.
Paediatric ailments like:-
- Digestive power
Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile