Kumar Kalyan Ras - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali, Bala Rogadhikara.
Kumar Kalyan Ras is an herbal-mineral ayurvedic formulation that is known to have the mixture of herbs and mineral like mercury. This is known to treat paediatric and heart related ailments.
- Kumari Rasa – Aloe vera's juice extract
- Shuddha Parada – Purified Mercury
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold
- Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper - Iron Pyrite
Method of Preparation
- Take the ingredients number 2 to 7 up to 10 grams and powder them.
- Now ground the powdered mixture with aloe vera juice extract to make their paste.
- Now take the paste up to 62.5 mg and make their pills.
One pill, one to two times a day, before or after meals, with milk, honey or sugar.
Paediatric ailments like:-
- Digestive power
Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.