Stanyajanana Rasayanam - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference: Ashtanga Hridayam
Stanyajanana Rasayanam is a very potent herbal formulation for post natal care. It aids in lactation and also provides strength.
- Indian costus root (Saussurea lappa)
- Wild sugarcane (Saccharum spontaneum)
- Shashtika (Rice variety)
- Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus)
- Mahuwa (Madhuca longifolia)
- Indian sarsaparilla (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizaniodis)
- Devil's grass (Cynodon dactylon)
- Hygrophila (Asteracantha longifolia)
- Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum)
- Elkara (Oncidopsis Elkara)
- Madhukapushpa (Madhuca longifolia)
- Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
- Trijata (Cinnamon, Cardamom and Cinnamomum tamala)
- Dhatri (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Padmaka (Prunus puddum)
3 to 6 grams twice a day after meals with lukewarm water or milk.
- Post natal care
- Escalates breast milk production
- Enhances strength
- Boosts immunity
Over dosage might lead to gastric irritation.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.