Reference - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali Balrogadhikar 1088/116-119
Kumarkalyan rasa is a classical formulation used in the diseases of Children. This formulation is made up of herbal and mineral composition.
- Ras-Sindoor (Formulation of Mercury)
- Mukta Bhasma (Pearl Calx)
- Swarna Bhasma (Gold Calx)
- Abhrak Bhasma (Mica Calx)
- Loha Bhasma (Iron Calx)
- Swarna Makshika Bhasma (Formulation of Iron and Copper ore)
Description of Ingredients
- Ras-Sindoor - This is an Ayurvedic medicine which is made from hero-mineral composition. It is used in the treatment for low immunity, providing strength to the body. In children, it increases their immunity and prevents them from various diseases.
- Mukta Bhasma - This is an Ayurvedic formulation which is prepared from pearls. It is used in the treatment of cold, cough, asthma and digestive problems. It is a natural coolant ingredient, which is used in digestion and assimilation.
- Swarna Bhasma - This Bhasma has been used in diseases since centuries. This is used in increasing the immunity of the individual. This ingredient is an adjuvant for various medicines and boosts their actions and also increases their efficacy. It is a good nervine tonic. It prevents children from various health issues.
- Abhrak Bhasma - This compound is used in Ayurvedic formulation for its variety of uses. This is prepared from Mica after the purification process. It is used in the treatment of asthma, blood disorders, urinary disorders etc. Also it is used in the treatment of digestive problems.
- Loha Bhasma - This is a mineral based Ayurvedic remedy. This formulation contains fine micro iron particles. This Bhasma is used in anemic problems. It is also used in the children who have general debility and digestive problems.
- Swarna Makshika Bhasma - This is a formulation prepared from an ore of Copper and Iron pyrite. It is used in the treatment of skin, digestive problems. It provides strength to the children and also increases their immunity.
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients in equal quantity.
- First of all properly mixes the Ras-Sindoor in a kharal yantra.
- Then add rest of the bhasma in this Ras-Sindoor.
- Give bhavna with the extracts of Ghritkumari (Aloe vera).
- Make 65 mg tablet and let them dry.
- Keep these tablets in a glass container.
Kumarkalyan rasa is an Ayurvedic formulation and used in the treatment of numerous diseases of Children. This is the best Ayurvedic medicine for kids and children. The ingredients in this formulation have an excellent result in digestive problems, fever, low immunity, respiratory illness, jaundice etc. Normally this remedy helps in enhancing the digestion power of the kids and children.
All diseases of kids such as:
- All types of viral and bacterial disease
- Abdominal pain
- Anorexia against mother’s milk
65 mg with honey.
It should be taken under medical supervision.
Note:- This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.
Dr. Meenakshi Chauhan
MD (ALT. MEDICINE) View Profile