Laghu Sutshekhar Ras - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference: Rasa Tantra Sara – Siddha Yoga Sangraha – Kharaliya Rasayana 330
Laghu Sutshekhar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. This medicine is used in the treatment of headache, migraine etc. It balances Vata and Pitta doshas in body.
- Swarna gairika – Purified Red Ochre – Iron Oxide – 240 g
- Shunthi – Ginger (rhizome) – Zingiber officinalis – powder – 120 g
- Nagavalli – Betel leaf juice extract – Piper betel – quantity sufficient for grinding for three days.
Laghu Sutshekhar Ras provides many health benefits because of its medicinal properties like detoxifier, antiemetic, digestive, stimulant, carminative, antacid and anti-inflammatory.
It is very useful Ayurvedic medicine to provide relief from headache, migraine and fatigue etc. by improving blood circulation and providing strength to the brain, hence helps to alleviate the painful conditions and other discomfort. Laghu Sutshekhar Ras also helps in bringing the sound sleep, in case of insomnia. It is helpful to lessen the symptoms happening in mental disorders, such as agitation, restlessness, impatience, vertigo and excessive sweating etc.
It is very useful remedy to manage digestive disorders as in case of gastritis and acidity it provides plenty of relief from heartburn, also improves digestion. Good to reduce nausea and vomiting. It helps to enhance the appetite.
Laghu Sutshekhar Ras is also helpful in Epistaxis (manages nose bleeding). Also useful in many other bleeding disorders.
It is even beneficial in sinusitis, mouth ulcers and pharyngitis etc. This Ras provide good results in halitosis even.
- Burning sensation
- Nasal bleeding
Take 250 – 500 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along sugar and milk.
- Self-medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.