Mood Swings? Handle Easily with Natural and Herbal Remedies
The article focuses on the problem regarding mood fluctuations in females, their causes and symptoms. It is a very natural phenomenon and no human on this earth is away from this. The difference is some people have good control over their emotions, some don't and also, there are some, who wants to control but are not known to the most effective ways and got stuck in vicious circle. The information provided in this article will help you to diminish the effects of mood swings with the natural and herbal remedies.
Hey all the females out there!! It is natural and fine to have the mood swings during various times in our lifetime such as menstrual cycle, pregnancy, relationships, being a mother, a friend, a life-partner, a working woman or a housewife or both and many more. Each and every woman has to face the fluctuations in her mood at times, but the truth is she has to control them herself. Another person can help you in getting out of it instantly and for a limited time, but to have a long term relief from these mood disorders, you have to work on yourself.
It is generally said that it is difficult to understand females. Whenever you hear it, say proudly: Yessssss!!!!! Because God made her so unique.
Female is the most beautiful and wonderful creation of God!!
No other creature on this earth can beat her
Mentally, Emotionally as well as Physically..
She is a complete package in herself..!!
Due to the myths in the society, they always feel themselves lower than the males and gets dependent for many tasks. But, do you know your ability to perform all of them by yourself? The only need is to know your inner strength and stamina.
Don't Wait Now! Be Independent, Be You!!
Now, don't depend on anyone else for your happiness and controlling your mood. Get up and go for these natural tips and herbal remedies for the same. These tips and products will not only help during your menstrual cycles but also enhance your mental as well as physical strength for life.
Mood Fluctuations in a woman affects the whole family and their health as Woman is the one who is responsible for holding each and every person of a family connected with each other. Therefore, she is considered as the thread that holds all the precious beads together.
A House is just a Building, Women makes it a Home!!
So, be healthy and make a healthy home.
Causes of Mood Fluctuations
Mood Fluctuation / Mood Swings can be caused due to many factors. If we start to prepare the list, it will be a never-ending. Causes help us to prevent the further recurrence of the situation but in the case of mood fluctuations, it is better to get the instant as well as long-term relief than to spend time on discussing about the causes. As direct discussion may trigger the complications or sometimes may result in more negative effects or mental as well as physical health. So, first try to calm down and then think about the cause and its solution with a relaxed mind? It will not only help you tackle the problem easily but also avoid its reappearance.
Basically if we find out the root cause behind the mood disorders, it is majorly due to ill-health whether it is mental or physical. The hormonal imbalance within the body, affects the feelings and thoughts leading to the mood swings.
MOST COMMON CAUSES FOR MOOD SWINGS:-
- Relationship Issues
- Professional dissatisfaction
- Incomplete wishes
- More expectation from others
- Increased Dependency on others
- Financial Crisis
- During Menstrual
- Leisure Time
So, let us be healthy and spread well-being around ourselves and make a happy and healthy society.
How to Get Over Mood Swings Naturally?
- Drink Water - Drinking more water helps you in reducing mood swings to a greater extent. According to a study done on females, more the intake of water, better the mood. 1
- Meditation - It is the best natural way of relieving stress and eliminating mood swings.
- Regular Exercise and Yoga - It improves the blood circulation and helps in hormonal balance within the body resulting in better mood.
- Regular Walking - Walking keeps you fit and healthy, thus, plays a vital role in controlling mood swings.
- Avoid Smoking and Alcohol - The intake of alcohol and drugs gives you a psychological relief only, in real, it only triggers the bad health whether mental or physical.
- Avoid Caffeine and Sugar - Most of the females increase the consumption of sweets and chocolate products during mood disorders. A very limited quantity of these products helps in eliminating stress but more quantity can worsen the situation as well as affects the overall health.
- Massage at times - A head or body massage at least once a week and once a month respectively, helps in getting rid of bad mood. It is the easiest and most convenient way.
- Balanced Diet - A balanced diet is the basic cure for any health issue, as excess of anything leads to bad results. A diet that provides more benefits in case of mood disorders are:
- Calcium Rich Diet
- Boost up Omega - 3
- 1 to 2 cups of herbal tea twice a day
- Coffee (1 to 2 cups only), for those who are addicted to it.
- 'Me' Time - Spend time with yourself, as everything is within you. It will help you being at peace for longer. Know your worth.
- Social Involvement - Getting involved with people in social gatherings or spending some time with good people can help you to refresh yourself.
- Spend time with Family
- Spend time with Friends
- Have time with positive People
- Play with Kids
- Play with Pets, if you are a Pet Lover
- Make distance - Keeping a good distance from the people and thoughts who discourage you and your worth helps you not to get dissatisfied soon, thus, prevents the mood related disorders. They may be:
- Negative Thoughts
- Toxic people
- Negative People
- Proper Sleep - A proper sleep is the most important factor other than the balanced diet that prevents and plays a vital role in the treatment of all the diseases. Sleep improves the functioning of various body parts, consequently maintains a good health forever.
- Avoid Being Alone - Do not mix ‘Me’ time and being alone they both are different concepts. Loneliness that may lead you towards darkness or with negative thoughts should be avoided.
- Make your leisure time worthy - Don’t sit free letting your mind to think any waste. Try following tips to make your leisure time worthy as they all helps in calming your mood as well as restoring the energies.
- Reading Books
- Positive Videos and Writings
- Inspiring talk shows
- Enhance self-trust and self-confidence - Always believe in yourself and be confident in every situation. Learn to take responsibility of your tasks whether good or bad, both will help you being a good person ahead.
- Join the stress relieving communities - There are many groups working to save those at higher risk of getting severe depression and other health problems due to stress, anxiety and mood fluctuations. Be a member, learn something new, help yourself as well as others like you.
Herbal Remedies for Mood Swings by Planet Ayurveda
According to Ayurvedic principles, the well-being of a person is based upon the balance between the mental, physical, spiritual and social health. This balance leads to a healthy and happy life of an individual. By keeping this in mind, the Ayurveda experts at Planet Ayurveda offers you a great combination of the herbal products manufactured with the use of the above potent herbs to help you get rid of your mood swings effectively. These herbal medications do not have any side effects on the body rather help in making the immunity stronger. As low immunity causes stress and ultimately reach to the sudden changes in the mood. Therefore, this combination of products for happy and healthy living is named as 'Be Happy Pack' by Planet Ayurveda that includes the following products.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily.
- Arjun Tea - 1 cup once daily.
- Daily Essentials - 1 capsule twice daily.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily.
1. BRAHMI CAPSULES
Brahmi capsules from the desk of Planet Ayurveda are made up of the standardized extract of Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) herb. It is considered as the best herb for balancing the mind and the intellect of a person. It promotes healthy mind, hence, the healthy and positive thoughts. It also strengthens the immunity and boosts up the ability to retain memory. It calms the heart, and maintains the hormonal balance, hence, prevents and helps in getting rid of Mood Swings.
2. ARJUN TEA
Connecting feelings and thoughts with heart and mind is very common. Whenever one feels down, the first words that come out from his mouth are 'Feeling uncomfortable at heart'. So, if the main part of the body which is related with the mood is heart then the primary task should be taking a good care of that. Arjun Tea from Planet Ayurveda is the best herbal tea for the heart as well as the overall health of a person. This herbal tea is a great anti-oxidant that helps in relieving stress, hypertension, etc. It nourishes the heart and maintains its natural and proper functioning. It also regulates the blood pressure.
3. DAILY ESSENTIALS
Daily essential capsules are a perfect blend of the most potent herbs for a quality life. The ingredients of each capsule are Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera), Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri), Green Tea (Camellia sinensis), and Cow colostrums (Bovine colostrums). These all herbs nourishes each and every healthy cell of the body, thus, promote mental as well as physical health. The capsules possess good anti-oxidants, anti-ageing, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. These are also beneficial in preventing wrinkles, premature graying of hairs and many more health concerns.
4. ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES
Ashwagandha holds proven benefits for supporting the brain functions and resolving the mental stress naturally, since centuries. It ensures the hormonal balance, healthy immune system and improves the reproductive health of a human being. It provides nourishment and energizing effect to different parts of the body resulting in holistic health. The Ashwagandha capsules from Planet Ayurveda are prepared with the pure standardized extract of Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) herb; therefore, consist of all its benefits for a better health.
To buy Be Happy Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/be-happy-pack.
Hence, it is very clearly explained that the mood swings can be easily handled with the effective home and herbal remedies. So, females what are you waiting for now? Get up and add these remedies in your daily schedule and be relaxed. Besides the above explained properties, these herbs and the products from Planet Ayurveda hold many properties for the purpose of treating various health concerns.