Reference - Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, Shodhana marana prakarana.
Mukta Pishti is an ayurvedic formulation. This formulation is prepared from the pearls. Pearls have been known for its healing properties from centuries. This is enriched with properties such as anti-hypertensive, anti-inflammatory, antacid, anti-mutagenic, adaptogenic, antioxidant, anti-stress, antidepressant and many more.
- Shuddha Mukta – Purified Pearl
- Rose water – in quantity sufficient
Method of preparation
- Took the purified pearl up to 10 grams.
- Powdered the pearl and grounded with rose water for three to four days.
- As this mixture became as fine as collyrium, pishti is ready.
125 to 250 mg, one to two times a day, before or after meals, along with butter, honey or milk.
- Cardiac toner
- Diarrhea with bleeding
- Premenstural syndrome
- Excessive uterine bleeding
- Excessive burning sensations
- Psychological diseases like short temper, tinnitus, phobias and severe mental shock etc.
- Problem of lower blood pressure due to over dose.
- Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.