Reference - Sahasrayogam, Taila Yoga Prakarana
Nagaradi Thailam (Oil) is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the mixture of herbs. This formulation is known to treat problems related with ear.
- Nagara - Zingiber officinalis
- Vasa - Adhatoda vasica
- Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- Lasuna - Garlic
- Saindhava - Rock salt
- Long Pepper - Piper longum
- Musta - Cyperus rotundus
- Taila - Sesame oil
- Arkapatra swarasa - Leaf juice extract of Calotropis procera
Method of Preparation
Take all the ingredients and add to Sesame oil and prepare the oil by oil paak method.
Take oil and pour oil drops in the ear. Do the procedure under doctor's guidance.
- Ear ache
- Ailments above neck and of nasal area.
No contraindications.Share with your friends: