Reference: Rasa Yoga Ratnakara
Rasarat is a classical preparation in Ayurveda that is very useful in children.
- Purified Parada
- Purified Hingula
- Rasa Sindoor
- Loha Bhasma
- Rasa Karpura
Method of Preparation
First of all kajjali is made then other ingredients are added.
Consume 10 grams of this medicine in 40 doses 2 times daily along with Honey & beetle leaf juice. Honey is recommended for infants.
- Useful Ayurvedic medicine for phlegm diseases.
- Good to use in infants also.
Contraindications / Side Effects
- This Ayurvedic medicine must be consumed under strict directions only.
- Its self-medication might be unsafe.
- It is better to avoid in children and pregnant ladies.
- It's over dose might results in side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Have this medicine under recommended dose and specified period of time.