Nayopayam Kashayam - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference: Sahasrayoga kashaya Prakarana 473
Nayopayam Kashayam also known as Drakshadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form.
- Balamoola – Sida cordifolia
- Jiraka – Cumin seed - Cuminum cyminum
- Ginger - Zingiber officinalis
How to Make?
Make a decoction of above ingredients using water and boiled it till it reduced to ¼th and then filtered.
Take 12 – 24 ml, before food, at two times as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Respiratory problems like Cough, bronchial asthma, dyspnea
- Hiccup, abdominal gas and associated health issues
- Chest congestion
- Vata diseases / roga
- Breathing problems
There are no known side effects. Overdose may lead to stomach irritation and gastritis.